Page 40 of 96 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: Big Birthday Bash! April 8 2016

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    we need to ask invitations to our neighbors in 3 different chapters.
    question : previous invitations received count or we have to ask new ones ?
    i mean : getting 3 invit in chapter 4 is easy, but getting 15 in last chapter is not that easy : people don't play all at same time
    You have to get new ones for each prompt.
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Rhino Keeper
    The store seems to put the active items in the top row of page 1 now.

In my store? page 1, top row:

HiddenGem, Stopwatch, PartySupplies, Basic Candle, Small Ruby...

This is a very good time saver, TQ s8 & please make this feature permanent.

It seems mean to ask for 15 invites on the last day, when there is no time to catch up. it will seem like a miracle if 15 neighbors respond in time for the other tasks to be completed. Besides, it is very rude to send an invitation on the last day. That's an "unvintation".

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by groovyedwin View Post
    Posted earlier in the thread that each time it has to be new invites obtained from the request as part of that particular act. Last day will be tough for a number of folks, considering any items received from previous request earlier that day will count against you limit of 20 or so that day.

um... this looks like it might be a real nix.
    I'm going to have to add more good nbrs i think...
    So one invite total to one nbr only through the whole absolute? Is that correct? Once clicked once then next time it cant go to same person?
    Sorry if i didn't catch all of what may have been explained through all posts, since my last..
    That would certainly change the dynamics a bit. Yikesie. Yes and 15 last might get messy..
    Yeah.. chaotic scrambled last minute birthday party. The dragon storyline fits!. Good one guys.. tricksters!

Farm Supplier
    I don't quite get it. Where di I ask my neighbours for invites?
    I can't find it - please help...

Executive Chef
    On the page with that part of the quest on it, there should be an "ask" button when you get to that point.

Farm Supplier
    Thanks a lot.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AmaDrac View Post
    It seems mean to ask for 15 invites on the last day, when there is no time to catch up. it will seem like a miracle if 15 neighbors respond in time for the other tasks to be completed. Besides, it is very rude to send an invitation on the last day. That's an "unvintation".
    Actually, the only tasks that really take up time on the last day are the invites and the four battles. You can grow food for the runestones (each 8hr=20) as you wait for the invites to come in. The other tasks can be done ahead of time and be ready to go.

If you have figured out which neighbors are more likely to be available when you need those 15 invites, it may not seem impossible to complete within the eight hours for those crops to be ready to harvest. From my calculations with my neighbors, it's possible, but it will definitely be cutting it close.

Good luck!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    How's it going everyone? Enjoying the Big Birthday Bash? I hope you're having a good time!
    it's great, right on schedule.I like it that there's a little changes this time so it wouldent be boring,allways the same. we have an amazing prize.....can't wait!!

Rhino Keeper
    Yes this is why I asked

Quote Originally Posted by HarleyQuinn28 View Post
    I'm wondering this too since the in game pop us says start by 4/11 to earn prizes. I just thought that was kind of odd wording and figured that'd mean it would've started automatically by now. I guess I'm wondering if they're still doing auto start. I don't recall it saying anywhere in game this time that it will. My luck I'd wake up tomorrow and it'd be gone since I didn't start by 4/11.