Page 22 of 96 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: Big Birthday Bash! April 8 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by OzFamily View Post
    Update: one more map in another two hours for a total of seven maps... it's going to be hard to get through the eight invite goal...
    Thanks for checking this out!.
    This is going to be an issue it appears. Looks like requests will definitely need to be modified to some detailed effort teamwork
    establishment for sure.
    East Coast US

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by azucita View Post
    hi there, im totally lost, how do we get invites?
    You request them from your neighbors (similar to map requests).
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Farm Supplier
    Regarding invites...

Might be worth checking under settings that you have push notifications activated for profile comments. I reactivated mine during the recent leaderboard event as a few of us were chatting and I now get notifications when I receive map requests from neighbours. Hopefully the same will happen for invite requests and I'll be able to answer them straight away.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-09-16 at 02:18 PM. Reason: removed add me comment

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TeasTeas View Post
    This is going to be an issue it appears. Looks like requests will definitely need to be modified to some detailed effort teamwork
    establishment for sure.
    East Coast US
    I've been wondering if the invites are cumulative. One day 10 we need to "get" 15 invites. The get implies they need to come in after the prompt, but that is an awful lot of invites to sit around waiting for. I am hoping that we'll get credit for ones already received.

FlatFoot: can you please clarify the invites portion of the event for us?
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    Random59 one small point. They earn forever - you only feed them once...... I look at it like feeding my kids - I never got that back either!
    This made me laugh, Dee! If only we could skip ahead with gold.....there's times I'd be tempted!!

Executive Chef
    If what I am reading about invites is correct, us Aussies and Kiwis are disadvantaged. The clock ticks over at 7pm here, when most US players (the majority) have gone to bed. If I send invites out, they don't start coming in till after I am asleep, and I don't got them till I am at least 11 hours into the day!
    Last edited by newzealander; 04-09-16 at 07:06 PM.

Executive Chef
    ohhh look at a bright side.....when days come that you will have to get invites I think all will be on it and check the game more often so that thay can respond at the time,because I think we are all in this together,we need all the same thing.this is something what I will do right when time comes right after update.plant your farms earlier and hold them until you need to harvest them for runstones,until than get invites..thats for ch 7 when you need 8 invites.and on ch 10 right after you harvest on act 1,plant 5h corps for act 3 and get those invites for act 2.after you get invites collect runstones,you have like 5h,maybe even more,after that you have 4 battles to finish and in betweencraft layer cake even before if you can.I think we have time.
    at the end Im still little confused with this get invites,but we have ...let's say day test(ch 4) for 3 invites and we will know exactly what to do and prepare even better for ch 7 and 10.
    the only bad thing is that we diden't start all to play at the same time,many dident even started this event yet.so I think that day after tomorow its the first test and everyone should check their news and see whats on it and respond(if that's the case),and to do that until this event finishd.even those who started right away like me,to look in to it even if or when we finish the event and help others who are still playin.

Host(ess)
    You win the playful dragon in the tales at the end of day 2
    Last edited by Nogard68; 04-09-16 at 11:20 AM. Reason: clarification

Can you tell me how to get a playful dragon?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TeasTeas View Post
    establishment for sure.
    East Coast US
    That is just my results with about half of the neighbors I know for certain are active. You may have paired yourself with neighbors who are closer IRL than it looks like I have!

BTW, I have been comparing the maps added in storage to my newsfeed to make sure my newsfeed is telling me everyone who answers my request.