Page 19 of 96 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: Big Birthday Bash! April 8 2016

Fashion Designer
    I noticed I've got quite a few neighbour requests. I will accept those as soon as we'll find out how the 'get invites' thingy works. I was only guessing that it could be neighbour requests, but now I'm thinking it works like the map requests, probably having a 'ask invites'-button in the Tales screen. Sorry for any inconvenience, but I hope you all can wait patiently until about 5 pm CET next monday (8 am PST) to be added as my neighbour

Currently evolving Playful to level 7, I will definitely skip raising him to level 14. Although I have more than enough food, I rather spend it on dragons I really want to get to epic stage, like Valiant and Hidden Gem. 102 gold to save 200k apples is quite cheap, if I may say so
    Still contemplating about what to do with Surprise, as the last act takes 195 gold to skip...

Executive Chef
    Happily cannot start Tales for 2 days as my breeding den is blocked by Diamond X warrior princess for 48 hours ... Valiant incubating
    Good luck to all as you progress through the tales till then
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Rhino Keeper
    Flatfoot! Ty for the heads up n teasers! ★ would love to add you as neighbor!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonfliesplace View Post
    Thankyou. Omg how will i win 2 battles while I'm still losing to amazon LOL

sorry deede99 i feel so stupid now. It was on the page before this one. I started on pg 1, and gave up looking when i hit page 10
    No worries. These threads get long...... Hard to find stuff. I only remembered because I liked the pretty colours!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastiaan0 View Post
    I noticed I've got quite a few neighbour requests. I will accept those as soon as we'll find out how the 'get invites' thingy works. I was only guessing that it could be neighbour requests, but now I'm thinking it works like the map requests, probably having a 'ask invites'-button in the Tales screen. Sorry for any inconvenience, but I hope you all can wait patiently until about 5 pm CET next monday (8 am PST) to be added as my neighbour

Currently evolving Playful to level 7, I will definitely skip raising him to level 14. Although I have more than enough food, I rather spend it on dragons I really want to get to epic stage, like Valiant and Hidden Gem. 102 gold to save 200k apples is quite cheap, if I may say so
    Still contemplating about what to do with Surprise, as the last act takes 195 gold to skip...
    So that is why I'm getting neighbour requests! I've also received specific "invite requests" from neighbours playing ahead, so I assume it is like requesting Lotus Blossom in some way.

I'll take the dragons all the way. I find Tales dragons very useful. Beast and Banshee, Nouveau, Spirit Queen. Even Harvest has his uses!

Executive Chef
    They did say earlier...it is like requesting maps or blossoms, you only get the option to when you actually need them, and you only get credit at that point in the tales. And credit for that part being done is when someone on the other end clicks yes to send you the invite. So, the invite would be like a mystic map, and hopefully that makes sense, because I just woke up, lol. I know that only covers the first 2 questions groovyedwin had, but I am not sure on the other 3.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    I'll take the dragons all the way. I find Tales dragons very useful. Beast and Banshee, Nouveau, Spirit Queen. Even Harvest has his uses!
    Absolutely agree with what you said... All dragons you mentioned above had been proofed very useful for me in the arena, except Spirit Queen and Nouveau... I didn't know why my Spirit Queen is not as good as yours. Another example, Aladdin and Sultana were also super good in the arena, Sultana even beat high level Champion for me, on the other hand, Magic Lamp had never won any battle for me yet... So, to all of you who didn't get the last prize, don't be disappointed, you had already got the best prizes in the tales, even the first two prizes in tales always very good in the arena, IMO, better than the last prize...

Banned
    @Bastiaan0, have just taken Playful to level 14, took 210,175 earns 833 yes I know this is only a rare dragon. Have Dawntree at level 7, took 10,000 and earns 911 per hour which is super rare.
    This is actually the 1st time I have studied the food required to get the required level of Tales requirement! The expenditure way outweighs the earnings of the dragon regardless of the fact that we can not breed it. Maybe take the food requirement down by 70,000, only my thoughts!
    Is it worth skipping food requirements for the cost of 202 gold maybe. You have given me something to ponder over before the next Tales!
    Thanks.
    Last edited by random59; 04-09-16 at 04:43 AM. Reason: Missed info

Executive Chef
    Random59 one small point. They earn forever - you only feed them once...... I look at it like feeding my kids - I never got that back either!

Farm Supplier
    May be silly question, but where do I collect the ruinstones frome? Takes me to my farms, but there isn't an option for those
    Accepting new neighbors id...Tinkerbel48