Thread: LEADERBOARD: Legendary Challenge - 2021 Jan 8

LEADERBOARD: Legendary Challenge - 2021 Jan 8

Name:  ik7K5nM.jpg
Views: 310
Size:  119.6 KB

You earn leaderboard points for various tasks carried out on your island:
    - 3 points for every hour of breeding
    - 3 points for every hour of incubation (hatching)
    - 3 points for every hour of evolution
    - 2 points for every hour of harvesting
    - 1 point for every 500 food fed to your dragons
    - 20 points collected from the Honored Statue every 2.5 hours
    - 60 points collected from the Enamored Statue every 2.5 hours
    - 1000 points for hatching the Qilin Dragon and raising it to level 10
    - 100-375 points for sending out your Qilin Dragon on quests
    - 80 extra points for hatching a Breedable Ultra-rare dragon
    - 40 extra points for hatching a Breedable Super-rare dragon
    - 20 extra points for hatching a Breedable Rare dragon
    - 0 points for hatching a Breedable Common dragon

Local Leaderboard

Name:  GenVuIE.jpg
Views: 236
Size:  35.7 KB

Milestones
    tone Points & Prizes
    Rank Number & Prizes
    Points Prize Rank Prize
     12,500    Arborwing Dragon  1st  Robust Dragon / Journey Gold Trophy 
     10,000  Kenyan Dragon  2nd  Robust Dragon / Journey Silver Trophy 
     7,500  5,000 Firapples  3rd  Journey Bronze Trophy / 25000 Food / 20 Mystic Maps 
     5,750  Mystery Chest  4th - 6th  35000 Coins / 20,000 Food / 10 Mystic Maps 
     4,250  Mystery Chest  7th - 12th  15000 Food / 25000 Coins 
     3,000  Enarmored Statue  13th - 20th   10,000 Coins
     2,000  Mystery Chest
     1,250  5 Omega Crowns
     750  Honored Statue
     150  Mystery Chest

Global Leaderboard
    Rank Prize
     1st  Journey Crystal Trophy / 1250 Gold / 1600 Essence 
     2nd  Journey Crystal Trophy / 1000 Gold / 1000 Essence
     3rd  500 Gold / 750 Essence
     4th-10th  100 Gold / 250 Essence
     11th-49th  100 Essence / 50 Mystic Maps / 250000 Food
     50th-100th  50 Essence / 25 Mystic Maps / 250000 Food
     101st-1000th  10 Essence / 10 Mystic Maps / 100000 Food
     1001st-2500th   10 Mystic Maps / 25000 Food
     2501st-5000th   5 Mystic Maps / 10000 Food
    Last edited by Paul__; 01-10-21 at 10:28 PM.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Banned
    I don't appreciate S8 changing my group in the middle of the event by dropping whales in on the 2nd day when they weren't in the group on the 1st day - not cool at all.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    I don't appreciate S8 changing my group in the middle of the event by dropping whales in on the 2nd day when they weren't in the group on the 1st day - not cool at all.
    I wonder if your group didn't have max number of players and the whales timed it to start later to maybe avoid others and you got stuck with them. I have read on walls where players time their entry to avoid high rollers. By me, a few high roller boosters came into the group about an hour after me and I started maybe 2 hrs after LB started.
    Same thing last 3,4 LB with 4 or 5 at top over 3000 ahead of rest, no fun. Getting tired of these skewed groups.

Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    This is why I dont start at least now until the 2nd day (havent now for the longest of time) or at the very least until I can see the entire 20places filled, sorry your having to deal with that I have found in the past whenever I start strong the computer generation of follow members will always be filled with at least 1 top player whereas Im happy to loose the few points from not getting the milestones ASAP and have a lower scoring bunch that way I can always make up for the lost points, unlike being stuck with an impossible to beat player

Banned
    Sophiesonsters...how do you not start LB til 2nd day? If I'm playing when LB starts it eventually loads n puts me in grp...do you not play DS at all for a day cause that messes my gold giving, collecting and bingo.

Quote Originally Posted by Rfs04 View Post
    Sophiesonsters...how do you not start LB til 2nd day? If I'm playing when LB starts it eventually loads n puts me in grp...do you not play DS at all for a day cause that messes my gold giving, collecting and bingo.
    Hi I usually open the game then spin the wheel that will generally give me 25 points something small to place me on my board (usually the first look at the board will only show me between 3-11 other components) throughout the day I periodically check back to see how many more spots have been filled and if there are any names I recognise as top players,sometimes this can take the full 24hrs to get all the positions filled so yeah during that time I don?t collect anything except the spins, missing a days points to me means nothing in the end though and I always get the common when I?m using a 2 x points boost a 8 x breeding and 8 x hatching (on the 2nd day) so it doesnt phase me that I cant collect from breeding etc on that first day basically I only loose that first and second milestone points giving deco until the next day everything else I can make back up but I also stay clear of the high rollers or if one does happen to end up on my board I know not to waste my time cheers

Edited to add with my bingos I try to not play for top in gold or silver levels when leaderboards are on for two reasons one they usually go very high in points anyway during this event and secondly a lot of people want to sync for 1st or 2nd on the leaderboards and if I’m playing bingo to get a particular spot it means that if im trying to sync with someone it becomes very difficult to tell them to move up or ‘predict a specific score to sync to’ etc because I will need to collect a crop or breed a specific dragon etc so I do try leaving my bingos I want to win to other events where it doesnt matter to anyone else its worked for me so far so hopefully it can help others to that dont want to have to deal with top players

2nd edit as I realise you also said about gold gifting, you can still open the game and give gold, accept your neighbours request for items etc I just don’t collect anything from my crops, breeding, hatching or evolving areas, I usually in a good day without the game shutting down again and again get between 14,000-18,000 points in the hour or so I actually play to win (if I decide I like the dragon and have a good board fairly sure of winning) on the 2nd day thats why I don’t count the first day as loosing much only helping me decide if I want to play and knowing whos on my board, I can always tell who knows how to get the maximum points to usually as players who want to win will most likely use a 2x boost to get at least the common so they are usually on around 2000-3000 on the first day then I see how there playing after that to make my mind up on whether I bother or not
    Last edited by sophiesonsters; 01-10-21 at 04:32 AM.

Banned
    Sophie, thnx for taking time to explain...I don't use alot of boosts, usually just one at end and feed some dragons for xtra points. So I don't think trying to do what you do would work for me but I appreciate finding out different techniques.

I tried leaving a note on ur island so you know who you invited as neighbor but my keyboard gave out, so that very short hi is from me

GL w LB and have fun