Page 24 of 96 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: Big Birthday Bash! April 8 2016

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    This made me laugh, Dee! If only we could skip ahead with gold.....there's times I'd be tempted!!

Back on topic about Aussies and Kiwis being disadvantaged, don't think that we are any different in time locale to others. When you normally send out requests you generally know how soon you get maps or lotus flowers back and you only send out requests to neighbours who you know return said items in a short period of time.

You can speed with gold in this Tales event, it is always been an option to speed up or skip certain parts.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-09-16 at 03:24 PM. Reason: removed off topic comment

thank you found my playful

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone determined the food requirements for a mid-level player?

@teasteas the "will play for food" dragon is a great idea. I would totally buy him

Anybody looking for neighbors, feel free to add me. EST

Banned
    This will be my stratergy for chapter 10 and what I will be dong before it starts.
    8 hours before the start which would be 9.00am Australian EST plant 4 Etileeks which produces 20 Runestones x 4 = 80 Runestones.
    Have Surprise dragon feed so that it is level 12, also have crafted Four layer cake.
    1 hour prior to start plant 3 Firapples ready to harvest straight away when chapter starts then you only have a 1 wait for the next 3 Firapples to be ready for harvest. 1 hour lost here
    Please note I have 7 farms so this is will not work if you only have 6.
    Not sure on invites yet will see how chapter 3 pans out. Unknown time factor.
    Harvest Etileeks previously planted for 80 Runsestones, no time lost here.
    Already have Suprise at 12, no time lost here.
    Battle in the Arena 4 times. Should be 4 hours, will allow 6 hours in case!
    Cake is already crafted, no time lost here.
    Supreme dragon is in storage and Tales complete.
    So the time it takes should be no more than 7 hours and unknown factor for invites. I HOPE!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by moonchild1987 View Post

@teasteas the "will play for food" dragon is a great idea. I would totally buy him

It was written back on page one I believe in the FAQ post. It's 150,350 total food needed to get both Playful and Surprise to level 10.

Rhino Keeper
    Since invites work like map requests make sure you do not have any recent map or lotus request. You are limited to around 20 responses per day and if do a request midday the items received earlier in the day still count against your limit. Also try to minimize nbrs per request since active ones may prevent you from getting 15 new items on day 10 after that act becomes active.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by moonchild1987 View Post

Food requirements for mid level players for both dragons is 150,350 food.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarletfyr View Post
    That is what I was going to do. How do we do this? Thanx so much, Scarletfyr
    How it works is when the task to "receive invites" appears, you will send a request to your neighbors for invites. It's just like sending a request for maps. Since the tasks for all 10 days require receiving invites 3 different times, we don't know if you can store up invites. You need only 5 invites for one task and if 15 people respond, can those other 10 be saved for the next task where you need more?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post
    I've been wondering if the invites are cumulative. One day 10 we need to "get" 15 invites. The get implies they need to come in after the prompt, but that is an awful lot of invites to sit around waiting for. I am hoping that we'll get credit for ones already received.

FlatFoot: can you please clarify the invites portion of the event for us?
    You'll be asked to get X new invites.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by azucita View Post
    hi there, im totally lost, how do we get invites?
    When you reach this stage, just hit the ask button and your neighbors list will pull up so you can send requests.

Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request