Just finished Chapter 5
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by retseho View Post
    The store seems to put the active items in the top row of page 1 now.

In my store? page 1, top row:

HiddenGem, Stopwatch, PartySupplies, Basic Candle, Small Ruby...

This is a very good time saver, TQ s8 & please make this feature permanent.
    Not in mine; my storage is still a jumbled mess
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

This is a very nice Dragon. It would be really nice to get supercool habitats with these as part of the quest ( just a suggestion - I will not spend gold, trying to save for treasure dragons and it looks like it will take about a year at 3/day max).

Now, I requested invites last night. I have very active friends and usually get at least 20 maps overnight on a request. I haven't received ANY invites. I think there is a glitch?!? Anyone else having this issue?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dragongrands View Post
    This is a very nice Dragon. It would be really nice to get supercool habitats with these as part of the quest ( just a suggestion - I will not spend gold, trying to save for treasure dragons and it looks like it will take about a year at 3/day max).

Now, I requested invites last night. I have very active friends and usually get at least 20 maps overnight on a request. I haven't received ANY invites. I think there is a glitch?!? Anyone else having this issue?
    Did you request more than 20 maps the day before? The invites work like map requests, so if you clogged up the system with map requests, the invite requests won't come through until those map requests are taken care of.

Add: If you did (and you are on day 4 of high levels), it's not a major setback as the next two days of tasks can be completed in hours.

Add #2: If you did not, force close out of the game, then load again.
    Last edited by OzFamily; 04-12-16 at 08:17 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspelsie View Post
    Wow, i didn't know that the DS title screen dragon had not been released.... I always thougt is was a fire dragon... Lol :P It looks so cute as a baby!!!! Currently waiting to evolve it. Good luck on your quests fellow dragon isle caretakers!
    I always thought it was a fire dragon, too. Was pretty surprised to find out that it was a different dragon altogether! Good luck to everyone on the tales! Very awesome dragons and prizes to collect 😉

Executive Chef
    I was just reviewing my plans for the next few chapters and noticed that while Chapter 2 & 10 both require winning Battle Arena matches, Chapter 8 requires getting 4 stopwatches from fighting. Don't know what is in store for us over the next few days (it's still a couple of hours away from update time), but there may be a chance if there is a tournament that one of our Battle Arena wins will give us gold rather than a stopwatch. Which would mean winning a 5th fight that day.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    I was just reviewing my plans for the next few chapters and noticed that while Chapter 2 & 10 both require winning Battle Arena matches, Chapter 8 requires getting 4 stopwatches from fighting. Don't know what is in store for us over the next few days (it's still a couple of hours away from update time), but there may be a chance if there is a tournament that one of our Battle Arena wins will give us gold rather than a stopwatch. Which would mean winning a 5th fight that day.
    I noticed that too and assumed it was related to a tournament. What I don't understand is why they care whether we earn stopwatches or gold.
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by OzFamily View Post
    Did you request more than 20 maps the day before? The invites work like map requests, so if you clogged up the system with map requests, the invite requests won't come through until those map requests are taken care of.

Add: If you did (and you are on day 4 of high levels), it's not a major setback as the next two days of tasks can be completed in hours.

Add #2: If you did not, force close out of the game, then load again.
    Quick question are you limitited to haw many requests go out per day?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mybunnytail View Post
    Quick question are you limitited to haw many requests go out per day?
    Yes. If you request more than 20, it rolls over to the next day.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by OzFamily View Post
    Yes. If you request more than 20, it rolls over to the next day.
    I do know it rolls over to the next day...but will it keep rolling over? I have a bunch of friends right now, and requested maps yesterday, lol...but I JUST started the tales, this is more for curiosity's sake than anything...