Page 55 of 96 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: Big Birthday Bash! April 8 2016

Nightclub Owner
    Got 8 hours with Cosmic & Genie - it's Genie Good luck everyone
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

In other games if you request from Stormie, they always respond. I'm counting on that as a guaranteed one invite. Hopes this helps some people.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by snowyglowy View Post
    Yes I got it genie with diamond x genie hope you also will get it good luck
    Thanks and congrats!

Just went back to check and sped the last three hours to find..... Genie!

Since my first two tries with diamond got me the longest hours i tried air and magic this time for the second time.
    Last edited by debrasbistro; 04-15-16 at 07:25 AM.
    This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. - Morpheus

Island: Infinity

Magic X air = 18 ours

Rhino Keeper
    Genie was no problem for me. Went to bed with an 8 hour breed time for Air + Magic, when I woke up, put it on the nest and there's a Genie egg. Done. Also had Surprise in the Evolution pod ready to be taken to level 4, done. Started crafting the birthday present to be collected in the morning once prompted. Done.

My problem has been with the game crashing. I had to complete the day's tasks 3 times because my game kept crashing and reverting back to before I collected everything.

Good luck getting Genies and have a great day everyone!

Rhino Keeper
    Used Peacock & Air because Magic is questing. Got 8 hours and will find out later if it's Genie, Cosmic, or Royal. If it's a fail I am just glad the den will be open to breed with Forest later! GL all!

Fashion Designer
    Invites aren't registering, plus 3 turned up as mystic maps that were invites when they were sent and received. Tales gets more frustrating by the day along with all the other events, I am very close to deleting for good. Yes, I forced closed and did everything that was suggested... DS has gone from my favorite game that was always fun to just another []game that isn't worth wasting my time on, I'd rather do almost anything than be frustrated on a game that I've spent money on. Weeding my garden is more relaxing than DS and I hate weeding.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-15-16 at 10:47 AM. Reason: inappropriate word

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by debrasbistro View Post
    Thanks and congrats!

Just went back to check and sped the last three hours to find..... Genie!

Since my first two tries with diamond got me the longest hours i tried air and magic this time for the second time.
    Thanks

Executive Chef
    My game finally, FINALLY, registered all my invites from yesterday! Ridiculous. Luckily everything else I was able to fly through because it was all pending the invites. Harvested my farms, planted, kept my den empty (which was annoying because I couldn't try for Valiant). Just bred Forest and Dawntree and already had Genie waiting. Now just have to speed hatch and evolve Surprise.

For Genie I used Air & Magic at first and got a Cosmic (which I'd accidently bred for the first time just a couple of weeks back). Second time I used Music & Genie and got Genie.

If these invites continue to be a problem that's going to be a major issue on day 10.

Rhino Keeper
    Deleted because I misread. Although, it's doubtful that I have enough fruit to get the playful dragon to 14 and the surprise dragon to 12 again this round. It's like they don't want us to use the fruit to level dragons above level 7, much less from 10 - 15. Either that or they want to make sure to finish the Tale, we have to use gold to buy fruit.