Page 50 of 96 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: Big Birthday Bash! April 8 2016

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by OzFamily View Post
    FYI- the newsfeed is saying a neighbor gifted a map when he actually gifted an invite. (I know for a fact since my other account accepted an invite request for my main account, and the main account's newsfeed showed the other account gifting a map. My invite totals in tales matches my response total- invite + map- in the newsfeed.)
    I'm seeing the same activities on my accounts. A mixture of maps and invites, but all are accounted for as birthday invites. I hadn't sent out a map request since I needed the first invites on Day 4 so I know that queue was clear.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckyt888 View Post
    I got a Dozer dragon in the Arena right now. Anyone know the types that are good against a dynamite type dragon?

I assume Champions are probably up there high on the list as usual, but I already lost one level 15 champ to it.
    Diamond15 won against Dozer & Demolition
    recently.

Fashion Designer
    Picked up my phone. It said Congratulations! You have 65,000 food!
    Now I have no gold. Sigh... At least I got food this time. :-( Last time, it was coins. Before that, it was food. :-(

So sad. Had been doing really well! Finished Day 6 of the Tale, bred Mercury from Diamond Temple and my extra Roost (although I can't seem to get Valiant or Prism, for anything). :-(

I remember when there WAS a gold confirmation button on DS. That is why I liked it so much more than Castle Story! Ah... the good old days!:-(

Best of luck to everyone on the Tales event! And to those trying to breed Valiant!

No life dragon for me. Two landworms, one wild and now a new one. But never a common life dragon. i give up.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by OzFamily View Post
    I'm pretty happy I did my map experiment over the past two days. I have been able to figure out which neighbors are more likely to reply in the morning (for me) when I will be requesting invites. The 15 invite one may be a nail biter, but I definitely feel better about it now that I've done this experiment.

For those wondering, I sent out 16 map requests to one set of neighbors I knew were active yesterday morning, and tracked when each person responded. I did the same thing this morning with another 11 neighbors I knew were active. I know some people may play differently on different days (I sometimes get busy with work/doctor appts), so I will definitely ask for a few more invites than I need (still less than the 20 cap, though), just in case. That's why I say more likely. I'll keep you guys updated with actual results for invites, so those of you starting late, at least, can see how well it ends up working.
    Day 7's invite requests didn't go as smoothly as planned, but still worked. I asked 14 neighbors, including Stormie and my other account. Eight of those asked responded within two hours during the experiment. Today, only six neighbors responded within two hours, and two more responded in another hour, bringing me to the required eight.

ICYMI: Day 4's invite requests were completed within an hour. I asked four neighbors.

Rhino Keeper
    How are the Tales going for everyone? I was a dingy and forgot to put pumpwings on the farms before bed to harvest for task 1 first thing in the morning. At least I still have most of the day to finish everything. Not a huge set back. Only bummer is I can't harvest as much food as I want today. I'm up to 45,000! 30,000 to go before I will be able to evolve Surprise Dragon to level 10.

Executive Chef
    I always force closing the game and open it every now and than,and I stil get 2 h older invite requests.this is not fair to my neighburs,and I'm really sorry for that.

Rhino Keeper
    This has been asked before but I can't recall the answer.... Can I start crafting birthday candles now and not collect the finished product until prompted to craft them to have it count? Or do I have to wait to even start crafting until prompted for it to count?

Rhino Keeper
    I received my 8 invites today, but in news feed, it stated 5 invites and 3 maps. So, maybe any request accepted counts as an invite? I took note of how many maps I have now, so I will see if any further invites are converted to maps after today's goal has been met.

NOT a fan of neighbor requests being a part of timed goals - ESPECIALLY on the last day when there are other time sensitive goals that have to be met (farming and battles) - if we get a tournament tomorrow, that may make the battles harder to win on Sunday at higher rounds.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TwiWoods View Post
    I received my 8 invites today, but in news feed, it stated 5 invites and 3 maps. So, maybe any request accepted counts as an invite? I took note of how many maps I have now, so I will see if any further invites are converted to maps after today's goal has been met.

NOT a fan of neighbor requests being a part of timed goals - ESPECIALLY on the last day when there are other time sensitive goals that have to be met (farming and battles) - if we get a tournament tomorrow, that may make the battles harder to win on Sunday at higher rounds.
    there is a tread for new turnament, Dragon Battle: Immovable Dragon April 15 2016,just dont know if it will be regullar or flash turnament.I don't like these eather.thers to much things going on at the same time,like we don't have a life,like we don't breathe at all.....