Page 92 of 96 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: Big Birthday Bash! April 8 2016

Banned
    I had missed that this one was gemstore as well as rainbow and black. Very nice!!!

Fashion Designer
    I just don't understand! I have not sent out any map requests for many days! But I am getting them from my neighbors that Inhave asked for birthday invites! Can a moderator explain why this would be happening? Hubby said he got a lotus blossom and he absolutely 100% has not asked for any blossoms!
    Even Stormie "answered my request for a mystic map" 8 hours ago. I didnt ask Stormie for one I asked for a birthday invite!! What is happening?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    I just don't understand! I have not sent out any map requests for many days! But I am getting them from my neighbors that Inhave asked for birthday invites! Can a moderator explain why this would be happening? Hubby said he got a lotus blossom and he absolutely 100% has not asked for any blossoms!
    Even Stormie "answered my request for a mystic map" 8 hours ago. I didnt ask Stormie for one I asked for a birthday invite!! What is happening?
    I'm also getting birthday invites request from my neighbors I don't understand why?

Rhino Keeper
    The messages seem to be glitched. When I needed 8 invites, the first 7 were 4 "received invite" and 3 "received map" messages. I actually had 7 invites.

As much as I love the tales, getting punished for being in Europe and having several semi inactive neighbors is not a lot of fun. And without tge option of speeding up the invites with a little gold, only to skip the entire step, it sucks. I only have 3 more hours until I should head to bed and not yet able to start the arena fights. Yay! Not. Not everyone has time to play first thing in the morning.

Fashion Designer
    Just want to say, I am so grateful this forum exists! I feel really bad for any players who don't know about it or have access to it! I have made about 12 new neighbors from this thread, who are really coming through for this event!! 4 more birthday invites to go!! Fingers, toes... If it can be crossed it is!! I have 13 hours and 45 min to go! And I agree with Blackcat, having to use a full 75 gold to pass the birthday invite part, even if you only need one single last invite, is just not fair!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by persezabar View Post
    I send invites to all my neighbors (213 neighbors), but in this 9 hour I have just 12 respond back :-(. I'm from EU and after 4 hours I go to sleep. With this I didn' t finish this event, because in the morning when I wake up I have only 3 hour for finish the event if I get all respond of invites, than I'll have to win 4 battle in arena... Impossible... :'(
    You must be a victim of the glitch.
    I'm from EU as well (Denmark), sent 160 requests and got all within 50 mins.

Executive Chef
    Just want to say, I am so grateful this forum exists! I feel really bad for any players who don't know about it or have access to it! I have made about 12 new neighbors from this thread, who are really coming through for this event!! 4 more birthday invites to go!! Fingers, toes... If it can be crossed it is!! I have 13 hours and 45 min to go!
    Good luck! I got stuff crossed for you! <3 Fingers, toes, legs, neck, I'd cross up to the hip, if they weren't completely stiff with arthritis and sciatica, lol.

The Honorable Panda
    Guys another REMINDER. Please do not post invites posts or invite responses on the thread. If you have sent someone an invite and want them to know, please click on their name and send them a private message.

Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Kooky, if ppl mainly use the mobile version of the forum (like me), they will never know if there is a pm.