Page 27 of 96 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: Big Birthday Bash! April 8 2016

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    I think I'll hold off on map requests too, just to be on the safe side. I sent a request "today" (DS "today", my yesterday), so those will come in over the next few days. We have to get invites twice, I think, so as soon as we have them, then I'll ask for maps again. Will slow down expansion, but better to be safe than sorry.
    Yah very much so, I always play safe, lol.

I haven't started yet, still harvesting. I'll probably let the tales start on it's own, so I can max out this food.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Eenie1 View Post
    Mystic maps - Are they supposed to show up in storage? Mine have not appeared yet, though my Playful Dragon did. I've tried closing and reopening. Just want to be sure I'm looking in the right spot before uninstalling, as that scares me! Thanks for any advice you an offer this newbie!
    No, maps don't show in storage, you just have more than you did before. Food is the same, it adds to your total, doesn't actually go to storage. With food, you see the total increase, with maps you need to know how many you had and then not have an expansion happening so you can click in "Expand" and see the increase reflected in the total on the Expand window.

As I usually have expansions running, I just have to trust I got the maps! LOL

Rhino Keeper
    Ok. Holding off on maps now. Was trying to get them in now beforehand but don't want to take chances. Ty for heads up.

Host(ess)
    DeeDe99, Thank you SO much!!

I'm open to receive neighbors.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    Just a thought - maybe not all your neighbours are doing the Tales. Or at least not all of all our neighbours. So declining in a blanket fashion may disadvantage some. I think I'll leave the decision to the requestor and continue to accept requests. Something to think about though!

I'm planning to request invites from a sub-set of my neighbours only. The time difference is an issue - I don't know how many of my neighbours will be awake!
    IIRC, when you send a new request it wipes out your previous request. So when you send the invite request you will no longer be asking neighbors for maps. Best to just skip asking for maps for the duration of the tales to avoid getting pinched.

The tales is time limited whereas maps requests can be made daily after the tales end. I am going to play it safe and decline all requests but invites in case a neighbor is doing tales.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by groovyedwin View Post
    IIRC, when you send a new request it wipes out your previous request. So when you send the invite request you will no longer be asking neighbors for maps. Best to just skip asking for maps for the duration of the tales to avoid getting pinched.

The tales is time limited whereas maps requests can be made daily after the tales end. I am going to play it safe and decline all requests but invites in case a neighbor is doing tales.
    Do you realize you are eliminating yourself from getting invite requests from anyone like me who's sending out map requests to determine which neighbors are most likely to be available when invites are needed? You may even lose neighbors if they are using map requests to determine who's active (since crashing happens often when we visit)...

Executive Chef
    Just a suggestion, to help indicate to other players that you are active (and therefore hopefully answering requests frequently), try visiting a lot of neighbour's to keep your Social rating up. Since this drops quickly when you aren't visiting neighbours regularly, it will be a good highlight of frequent players.

Executive Chef
    I can't visit, but am on alooot...reason I can't do visits though is because my game crashes 9 times out of 10 when i do.

Executive Chef
    Has anyone worked out how many blue and red gems we need? I thought I saw it somewhere and can't find it in this thread now.

Edit: Forget this - found it, see next page.
    Last edited by DeeDe99; 04-09-16 at 09:17 PM. Reason: Update