Page 93 of 96 FirstFirst ... 43838990919293949596 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: Big Birthday Bash! April 8 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker2 View Post
    The messages seem to be glitched. When I needed 8 invites, the first 7 were 4 "received invite" and 3 "received map" messages. I actually had 7 invites.
    I know something's wrong!! Now in the last half hour I got three new neighbors, I sent them an invitation and they let me know that they did not get it. I am of them received an invitation as soon as they are sent and I accepted. What to do? I was forced to spend much of 100 gold, not fair!!!
    I play daily and respond to all requests, If you want add me. (island name: HERO)

Quote Originally Posted by persezabar View Post
    I know something's wrong!! Now in the last half hour I got three new neighbors, I sent them an invitation and they let me know that they did not get it. I am of them received an invitation as soon as they are sent and I accepted. What to do? I was forced to spend much of 100 gold, not fair!!!

I think those who are having glitches that prevent them from finishing should be compensated.....Either given more time to finish or receive the supreme dragon if unable to finish because of it. They should also be compensated for gold they were forced to spend....although I doubt that will happen. I think Storm8/TL has a bit of dragon in them too and they guard their golden treasure fiercely. Lol. But glitches aren't the fault of the player and they should receive the grand prize if they are having problems.

Executive Chef
    I got my 15 invites within an hour on both accounts but have been madly busy with work today and need to get 3 and 2 battle wins in the next 4 hours. Hope I can do it cos each battle seems to take a couple of events at the moment. A little anxious.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Hepatu View Post
    Kooky, if ppl mainly use the mobile version of the forum (like me), they will never know if there is a pm.
    I sometimes check the forum on my iphone . If you check at the top you should see under the notification that you have messages. Private messages will show, visitor messages will not.
    For further comments on this, please send me a PM so we can discuss so we do not detrail the thread.
    Thanks
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Hey people something terrible happened to me today. In tha morning I just fed the Surprise to have it to Level 12 for later. When the time came for the Step with "Raise Ypur Surprise Dragon to Level 12", I noticed that my Surprise Dragon has vanished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Skip this Step is 195 Gold!!!

I don't have it anymore! I did not sell it, nor trade it! What's to do?????????????????

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by alexchiciu View Post
    Hey people something terrible happened to me today. In tha morning I just fed the Surprise to have it to Level 12 for later. When the time came for the Step with "Raise Ypur Surprise Dragon to Level 12", I noticed that my Surprise Dragon has vanished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Skip this Step is 195 Gold!!!

I don't have it anymore! I did not sell it, nor trade it! What's to do?????????????????
    First please try force closing out of Dragon Story and reopening your game. If that does not fix the issue, please contact customer support.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    First please try force closing out of Dragon Story and reopening your game. If that does not fix the issue, please contact customer support.
    TYVM. Done that and nothing. Then I uninstalled and then re-installed other version (exactly the Big Birthday Bash version of Dragon Story). Still no trace of Surprise Dragon. I spent the 195 Gold to move on in Tales and to get the Supreme Dragon but
    my soul is bleeding....

I just wrote the same things to customer support and requested the 195 Gold back. Will see what happens. Thank you again.

Executive Chef
    Aargh. Finished all my battles and just realised on one account I haven't crafted the cake. Need to craft the candles to craft the cake.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    LOL, I am way to medicated to keep up with more than one account! :P

On a serious note though, i do hope you're able to get it made! At least it's a short timer for the end product, and not an 8 hr timer like the archway of worlds was...

Lol. I have now crafted the candles just the cake to go. Just means I need to stay up a bit later.

Edit. All done and dusted.
    Last edited by belbar22; 04-21-16 at 04:46 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    What time on 4/22 does the habitat for this event expire?