Page 64 of 96 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: Big Birthday Bash! April 8 2016

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cazile81 View Post
    Now the fun part...I sent out Birthday invites to all my awesome neighbors and I received them but only 7 is showing the rest aren't even registering...only the newest request received.
    force to close and it will show up.diden't show up to me eather until I closed the game and when I opend again all regjisterd.

Fashion Designer
    I think I started this tale with about 330k food.
    after a lvl 14 and a lvl 12 dragon for the tales and my new mercury went from lvl 1 to 15 i still have 125k food left.
    I have done a lot of mining too, but still 3 dragons at lvl 12, 14 and 15 within the last 8 days ☺

Executive Chef
    My game is doing this "let's not show all the invites you got" mess again. Received 10 and it's only showing 1. Force closing did not help. I swear I hope they don't make this a regular thing in these events. This is such a PITA

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by saghaven View Post
    My game is doing this "let's not show all the invites you got" mess again. Received 10 and it's only showing 1. Force closing did not help. I swear I hope they don't make this a regular thing in these events. This is such a PITA
    Agreed, I don't like these tasks that requires getting invites from neighbors, those should be changed in future events
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    force to close and it will show up.diden't show up to me eather until I closed the game and when I opend again all regjisterd.
    I did that several times and I went to the Artic Isles but it just won't register.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by saghaven View Post
    I'm having the same problem on mine.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm on where it says lvl up sur.dragon to lvl14 and I haven't that much food now so I have to give up this event I guess

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know when the mid levels get the 2nd dragon as a prize? I'm guessing it's at the end of chapter 8 since I just finished 7 and didn't get it...

It took me 2 days to get my 8 invites, but now I've caught up & ready to begin Chapter 10 on Monday morning. I'm trying the new tricks: asked for a map from computer today and going to ask many neighbor's for invites early tomorrow morning. I still can't believe for all these years I thought 20 was the limit. Thank you everyone for advice. At least I got the gold reward for day 9; now, if I can just keep from accidentally spending it on coins. ?ن?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    Yeeeey!!!! I just got all 15 invites.took me 40 minutes.I have really great neighburs.I am proud that we players are all together.
    THANK YOU MY WONDERFUL NEIGHBURS!!!!!!
    How awesome! That is fantastic! Congratulations to you!