Page 47 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: Big Birthday Bash! April 8 2016

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    My experience with the Breeding Roost has always been good/same as using the Breeding Den. I've gotten fails and successes pretty equally on both.
    No I meant if using the breeding roost will count toward the "Breed xxx dragon with..." part of the Tales. Somebody posted that the Act doesn't get fulfilled if that part is done through the roost so I'm wondering if it's true?

Host(ess)
    I have loads of neighbors now and have responded to all request but I am puzzled. I check the "News" regularly and respond and when I look half an hour later there are more requests from 2 hrs earlier. I also force closing to keep checking. So for anybody that has requested from me I do respond as soon as I get the request.

Rhino Keeper
    It would be nice if event craftings were on the specials tab like quests are.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by waimanalokat View Post
    It would be nice if event craftings were on the specials tab like quests are.
    Agreed!

Fashion Designer
    I really like this tales except for the invites part because I'm worried about the 15 invites on the last day even though I have awesome neighbors. I feel like 15 out of 20 is really cutting it too close.

Other than that, fun.
    Last edited by debrasbistro; 04-13-16 at 12:53 PM.
    This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. - Morpheus

Island: Infinity

Fashion Designer
    I guess I spoke too soon. Trying for Genie, I've got two 18 hour fails and that's also going to interfere with the Forest breeding. When trying for Life, I got Dino And Landworm, but these long fails are really getting annoying.
    This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. - Morpheus

Island: Infinity

Rhino Keeper
    I never knew it would be so difficult to breed a life dragon...already wasted one day and will not waste gold I don't have to buy one...I usually breed life dragons easily until it is necessary...go figure!!

Rhino Keeper
    Trying from morning to get life

Executive Chef
    Those trying for Life, if you have a Triceratops or other Dino, that with Fire I find works well.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by debrasbistro View Post
    I really like this tales except for the invites part because I'm worried about the 15 invites on the last day even though I have awesome neighbors. I feel like 15 out of 20 is really cutting it too close.

Other than that, fun.
    I totally agree with this, lol. Especially with everything following...if it was toward the last thing to do, it wouldn't be as much pins and needles, lol.