Page 56 of 96 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: Big Birthday Bash! April 8 2016

Is anyone else having trouble with asking for invites? I asked today, have plenty of friends to ask, but it said I already asked today. I guess I'll have to try again tomorrow (I have NOT made any requests for 2 days). I am getting the same error message the past two days about sending gold (saying I already did, but haven't). I've restarted the game, that didn't help. Any ideas?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dragongrands View Post
    Is anyone else having trouble with asking for invites? I asked today, have plenty of friends to ask, but it said I already asked today. I guess I'll have to try again tomorrow (I have NOT made any requests for 2 days). I am getting the same error message the past two days about sending gold (saying I already did, but haven't). I've restarted the game, that didn't help. Any ideas?
    Did you ask more than 20 neighbors? I think I get that message when I ask more than 20... I think I also get that message on the maps when I've received gold from someone I'm asking for maps from- usually it's myself (I have two accounts) and the request still goes through. Hope it works out for you!

I probably did ask more than 20. It just passed me to the next task, so it must have went out. I didn't know about the 20 limit. Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    I have been trying for Diamond dragons since buying the Diamond Temple on sale. Only got one Diamond from it, Valiant, but today I got a Genie as a fail. Finally a fail that is worth something.
    Level 200
    717Unique Dragons
    Accepting Neighbors, send invite to Jmthrive

Can someone tell me how to get the candles for the four layer cake. Are these candles a luck thing or am I doing the wrong quest.

Host(ess)
    You quest for basic candles and craft birthday candles in the spell shop.

Host(ess)
    I'm wondering if I should start battling in the tournament tomorrow because I need three wins tomorrow and four on The last day. The first seven will probably be easier to beat. I won't finish the tournament anyways because I'm traveling. I hate to put off getting stopwatches for a day, and sometimes I get stuck on some early dragons. Wondering what others are doing.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by naninak View Post
    I'm wondering if I should start battling in the tournament tomorrow because I need three wins tomorrow and four on The last day. The first seven will probably be easier to beat. I won't finish the tournament anyways because I'm traveling. I hate to put off getting stopwatches for a day, and sometimes I get stuck on some early dragons. Wondering what others are doing.
    I don't really like the Dragon in the tournament so I'm waiting until tomorrow to start, do my 3 fights for day 9 and the 4 for the last day. No fights other than those and pick up on the collecting of stopwatches after the tournament is over.

I'm on Chapter 7 so need 8 invites. I have not requested any maps since this event began. 12 hours ago I requested invites from 12 neighbors & have only received 5 so far. I just went back & tried 4 more invites. Maybe tomorrow I can finish this chapter but I see that chapter 10 will be quite impossible. This will be the first Dragon Tale that I was unable to finish. I'm very disappointed that my success depends upon my neighbors' schedules.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AmaDrac View Post
    I'm on Chapter 7 so need 8 invites. I have not requested any maps since this event began. 12 hours ago I requested invites from 12 neighbors & have only received 5 so far. I just went back & tried 4 more invites. Maybe tomorrow I can finish this chapter but I see that chapter 10 will be quite impossible. This will be the first Dragon Tale that I was unable to finish. I'm very disappointed that my success depends upon my neighbors' schedules.
    You need to send out a lot more request if you want to complete faster.
    Your neighbours are most likely from all over the world with a lot of different timezones and maybe you sent to some who are inactive.
    If I need 4 invites, I sent 40 request, 8 invites I sent 80 and for the last 15 I'll send at least 100 request just to make sure it won't take half a day to get that quest done.