Thread: Customers don't want to sit down on some of my tables.

Rhino Keeper

Customers don't want to sit down on some of my tables.

I have been checking where my customers sit down and I have noticed that they never take some tables. I include a picture. The tables dressed in mardi grass are never occupied. As you can see, there is more than one path for customers to reach those tables. Also, I swapped some chairs and tables and the problem persists, it is not the decorations, The problem is in where the tables are located.

Last edited by tromalyt; 04-08-16 at 09:37 AM.

The Honorable Panda
    You may be getting a traffic jam. Try moving the two counters by the server to the other end of the line of counters, to see if customers will sit at the mardi tables.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    I think it's just because those tables are the farthest away from your greeter and there is always a closer table available for your customers to sit at. Customers will always choose the closest table to your greeter.

Maybe if you try moving your greeter to the center somewhere your customers will disperse more evenly.
    Main id: squinn1981

Rhino Keeper
    thanks to both of you for your reply.

I moved the greeter to the center of the restaurant and I moved some counters to leave some other paths. Anyway, I still have jams sometimes. Now customers sit on the japanese chairs, but they don't like the pumpkin clothed tables. I have never seen my restaurant totally full. Apparently I have too many tables and chairs, even though my restaurant has enough space to fit other 8 tables easily.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by tromalyt View Post
    thanks to both of you for your reply.

I moved the greeter to the center of the restaurant and I moved some counters to leave some other paths. Anyway, I still have jams sometimes. Now customers sit on the japanese chairs, but they don't like the pumpkin clothed tables. I have never seen my restaurant totally full. Apparently I have too many tables and chairs, even though my restaurant has enough space to fit other 8 tables easily.
    If you are seeing less than 20 customers at a time, try force closing out your game. I have noticed that after I do this, more customers will come in.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    I have the same issue.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazin_Betty View Post
    I have the same issue.
    Can you try this suggestion given by Kooky and see if it helps? If you have more tables than necessary, you will find that customers may not occupy all of of them. Please let us know if you are still having issues. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    If you are seeing less than 20 customers at a time, try force closing out your game. I have noticed that after I do this, more customers will come in.