Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My strategy of playing RS2

Grand Emperor
    You are very very welcome. Glad to help. Have fun with your game.

I'm glad I found out that there aren't more than 20 customers at any one time; I have that many tables and chairs and was contemplating getting more. Now this information will save me lots of (in game) money. Thank you. 👍

Rhino Keeper
    Hi guys,
    I'm a level 56 player with 30 tables/seats and around 20 counters. (it's the maximum I can have) All my counters are full and meals wait for hours on the stoves while I can serve them! There are never more than 10 customers in the restaurant, but why??? Can I do something to reach the maximum capacity? 30 people could eat all the time!!! Thanks, if you could help me!

Farm Supplier
    I have enough tables and chairs so that no customer is turned away. Anything more than that is just decoration. :/

Blocking the counters and/or tables has been known to make your food vanish from time to time, but it's a rare occurrence. It's been months since I last played this game and I don't know if it stopped happening with the newer updates.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by babiiba View Post
    Hi guys,
    I'm a level 56 player with 30 tables/seats and around 20 counters. (it's the maximum I can have) All my counters are full and meals wait for hours on the stoves while I can serve them! There are never more than 10 customers in the restaurant, but why??? Can I do something to reach the maximum capacity? 30 people could eat all the time!!! Thanks, if you could help me!
    Is your restaurant huge? Is it possible that your greeter, tables and chairs are far away from the door and the greeter is a distance away from your tables? Your customers may be walking a long way so maybe that's why there are few customers in your restaurant? Maybe you can post a picture? Or you can try placing your greeter, tables and chairs nearer to the door and see if that helps? I get about 20 ish customers.

Farm Supplier
    I've been playing for over a year now and almost from the start I've blocked in my counters so food instantly appears on tables. I've never had a problem with disappearing food.

I positioned my counters in a cluster and then surrounded them with tables, and then chairs, so it looks like all of my guests sit around one large table and serve themselves family-style. I've also seen restaurants that place their appliances in a line, then counters, and then tables & chairs so it's one long bar where food is served immediately.

Farm Supplier

restaurant story 2 - the best seating arrangement

I found this only for restaurant story but in this game is harder and there are waiters and also some other little things, I always move tables and chairs and counters , but some places still remain empty, like nobody wants to sit there or waiters are so slow if I move counters in wrong direction if you have any good idea, maybe picture , please help.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ostraoz View Post
    I found this only for restaurant story but in this game is harder and there are waiters and also some other little things, I always move tables and chairs and counters , but some places still remain empty, like nobody wants to sit there or waiters are so slow if I move counters in wrong direction if you have any good idea, maybe picture , please help.
    Please see the earlier pages of suggestions. Thanks.

Merged threads

Farm Supplier
    Thank you a lot. I saw earlier pages and I see , near the door, ok. I done that. It seemed to me that if it is far from counter . waiters are going too slowly and sometimes the waiters seemed to wait a long time food. I also discovered that more profits when you serve expensive food .... if it brings 1 coin ... very slowly , in all the food that has more than 800 plates to put simple spice , food over 3 coins per serving ... then it does not matter so much how many chairs, but I would like to see the picture of an ideal restaurant . I visit neighbors, but even there it seems to me that there are not many customers . Thank you again

And also about full counter, I look them all and everything under 400 coins I through away

I wanted to add picture to see if it is that OK , aragmant, but don't know how I'm new
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 08-13-16 at 07:36 AM. Reason: Merged 3 consecutive posts

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast