Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My strategy of playing RS2

New Resident

Lightbulb My strategy of playing RS2

Hello everybody,

I have been playing RS2 over a year and I am a very big fan playing the game. My strategy of playing is that I tried to master in all my cook in order to get more Stars. I only keep 20 tables and 20 chairs because that the maximum of customers come and if I keep more chairs and tables it's just taking space and no customers sit. The rest of space I like to use it for decoration to make my restaurant beautiful and alive. 👍

Is there other RS2 think the same way?

Host(ess)
    I have been wondering about the number of customers that come in at a time. I've often thought that I don't seem to make anymore money with the extra tables and chairs I have. Seems a bit pointless buying extra.
    I also try and master as many recipes as I can. I wish we had a trophy cabinet or something to display the plaques cause I don't have enough wall space anymore. Lol

Rhino Keeper
    Can anyone else confirm that 20 is the max number of customers?

Grand Emperor
    I believe the number of customers vary according to your game level since lower level players arent able to buy 20 tables and chairs.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    I believe the number of customers vary according to your game level since lower level players arent able to buy 20 tables and chairs.
    Yes.. but do we know if there is a maximum at a highest level? I'm 55 and most times I coint around 15 customers in the restaurant.. Am I doing something wrong?

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by anicak84 View Post
    Yes.. but do we know if there is a maximum at a highest level? I'm 55 and most times I coint around 15 customers in the restaurant.. Am I doing something wrong?
    I'm at level 58 and I see about 15 customers at a time too. I don't see a point in buying more table and chairs if there are no extra customers walking in to sit on them

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by anicak84 View Post
    Nope, you aren't. I'm getting about the same number too. Like wazka1, I don't buy more tables and chairs though I can. I place my greeter, tables and chairs near the door to get the customers in and out quickly. If you see lesser customers, go visit a neighbour and you'll see more customers drifting in when you return. Hope this helps.

Rhino Keeper
    Nope, you aren't. I'm getting about the same number too. Like wazka1, I don't buy more tables and chairs though I can. I place my greeter, tables and chairs near the door to get the customers in and out quickly. If you see lesser customers, go visit a neighbour and you'll see more customers drifting in when you return. Hope this helps.
    Ty for the info...

Do we know if 'locking' the food counters somewhere servers cant reach the food can cause any problems to the game? I've noticed that if a table is out of reach from servers (as in I locked all the food counter into a square of tables), the food will automatically (and very fast) appear on that table when a customer seats there...

Grand Emperor
    I think this is ok cos your customers still get to come in and food is served, and I don't see anyone reporting issues on this. The issues reported happened when door was blocked or tables/chairs were turned away or removed. Just refrain from these two and you'll be fine.

Rhino Keeper
    I think this is ok cos your customers still get to come in and food is served, and I don't see anyone reporting issues on this. The issues reported happened when door was blocked or tables/chairs were turned away or removed. Just refrain from these two and you'll be fine.
    Ty, you are the best

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast