Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Quest: Culinary Companion (April 2016)

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for listening to us and increasing water requests and dropping two soy sauces! It feels good to know you listen S8!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by littledarc3 View Post
    Thanks for listening to us and increasing water requests and dropping two soy sauces! It feels good to know you listen S8!
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

I have just unlocked the Strawberry Mochi... One more to master to get the other dish.

Executive Chef
    Nobody is upset that they intentionally set the drop rate so low at the start hoping people will buy gems or the value pack in fear of not being able to complete the task. Then with 3 days left after sales have slowed they increase the drop rate making it seem like they were listening and doing a favor.

Thank you storm8 lol
    Main id: squinn1981

Executive Chef
    I'm just glad I had 21 mastery spice....
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

New Resident

Angry You hit the nail on the head!

Quote Originally Posted by cquinn32 View Post
    Nobody is upset that they intentionally set the drop rate so low at the start hoping people will buy gems or the value pack in fear of not being able to complete the task. Then with 3 days left after sales have slowed they increase the drop rate making it seem like they were listening and doing a favor.

Thank you storm8 lol
    Amen to that! I'm angry that I had to use up all my mastery spice to do this one. I can't imagine how those that spent actually $$ on gems feel.

Rhino Keeper
    Is the biscuit sticks worth it? I mean that is technically the only recipe I will have on this appliance if I complete it.

Fashion Designer
    First off that red panda is adorable! I was only able to focus on one side of the goal due to drop rates and needing so much soy sauce. Should hopefully be able to finish the first box but wasn't able to even try to learn the noodles udon? Though I started stocking up on mushrooms and now have 20 but just not enough of that sauce. Plus got hit with migraines for a couple days which left me out of it and definitely not able to play. Would really appreciate an extra week please please please. Lol I'm not above begging.

Side note: I have really been loving all the new decor lately! And that little Mardi Gra girl is too stinkin' cute!! ��

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by phatzs View Post
    Is the biscuit sticks worth it? I mean that is technically the only recipe I will have on this appliance if I complete it.
    That's the only one I'll be able to get as well. Saw that Becky posted a pic on page 5 or 6 with the recipe cards.
    You get 200 servings worth $2000
    Takes 3 flour and 1 sugar and cooks for 3 hrs.

I don't think that's bad good luck!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lnztrekfan View Post
    That's the only one I'll be able to get as well. Saw that Becky posted a pic on page 5 or 6 with the recipe cards.
    You get 200 servings worth $2000
    Takes 3 flour and 1 sugar and cooks for 3 hrs.

I don't think that's bad good luck!!
    Thanks, I just don't think I will get it. It's my fault though. I took off a few days cause it got boring to me early on with the low drop rates of the special ingredients. I think if I came back one day sooner I probably would have it. Oh well. Thanks again for the reply.