Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Quest: Culinary Companion (April 2016)

Rhino Keeper
    Do we know the girls visiting times?

Farm Supplier
    Anyone else feel like they're stalking their customers? "Do you need some water, ma'am?"

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by anicak84 View Post
    Do we know the girls visiting times?
    I think mine comes every 1.5 hours, but I could be wrong.

Rhino Keeper
    Kyoko is not visiting my restaurant every 2 hours, She is skipping visits. (I have all the available special customers released to date)

And I did not receive the beef prize promised in the first stage. And I am positive about this because just after finishing the stage, I bought table and chair decorations to complete the following stage and in the following stage I have to make french dips and I went to buy the ingredients, and I had 0 beef. I didn't make any other recipe, so I did not receive the beef. Not a big problem, though.

Also I have some tables where the customers don't want to sit down. It is not because there is no path for them to go to the table, there is more than one. I will post this bug in the bugs section.
    Last edited by tromalyt; 04-08-16 at 09:10 AM. Reason: I had to check what was the original name of Sandwiches franceses.

Banned
    If you have a dish that has say 9 out of 10 points for 2 stars and you use mastery spice on the next serving, will it carry over to give you one point to the 3rd star or do you start at 0 points for the 3rd star?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckyt888 View Post
    If you have a dish that has say 9 out of 10 points for 2 stars and you use mastery spice on the next serving, will it carry over to give you one point to the 3rd star or do you start at 0 points for the 3rd star?
    1 point at 3rd, tested

Fashion Designer
    I want to finish but i dont see me able to do so..less they start giving me more soy sauce....wish i had more beef as well....

Rhino Keeper
    Mastery levels

Yummy Bento: 3, 5, 9
    All Star Bento: 3, 5, 16
    Tempura Roll: 4, 5, 10
    Teriyaki Beef: 4, ?, ?
    Last edited by ellyse99; 04-08-16 at 11:14 PM.

I am nowhere near level 37... I'm currently level 23.
    What appliance do we make udon noodles on and what level would it be unlocked at? Level 37 as well?

Wondering if this will end up being similar to the campfire oven but I honestly have no idea if those recipes had timers during their event?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by chrissy2602 View Post
    I am nowhere near level 37... I'm currently level 23.
    What appliance do we make udon noodles on and what level would it be unlocked at? Level 37 as well?

Wondering if this will end up being similar to the campfire oven but I honestly have no idea if those recipes had timers during their event?
    The All Stars Bento Box requires Mushroom Udon which is made on the Chateau Stove, but the noodles themselves are dropped by the girl along with the sesame seeds. Sorry don't know what lvl the Chateau Stove unlocks at. Maybe you will just have to do the 'Sesame' half.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast