Page 51 of 60 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: CS 4/07 Update - Monster Hunt S5: Ruler's Locket & Mythic Research Center | EXPIRED

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by caron7 View Post
    Hi, I see the cabbage hut for sale for 450 gems (under buildings). Page 1 says it is only available through the trade wagon.

Thank you for all the helpful information, team!
    Oh wow, that's interesting... So, do you have it in both the market and the wagon? And has it always been in the market or did it just appear yesterday/today?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Oh wow, that's interesting... So, do you have it in both the market and the wagon? And has it always been in the market or did it just appear yesterday/today?
    It's always been in the market for me. I have it now both in the market and in the wagon.

Ok, thanks. I'll amend the front page. I thought that the hut was only a limited purchase. Perhaps that was just the goal then? Thanks for the info

Banned
    Has anyone got the Mythic Research Center yet? Maybe we should start a separate thread on what it does if someone has it.

ETA: Also, do we know how much longer this hunt will be around? I'm not far from getting my Research center - only 14 gold tokens. I will be annoyed if it just vanishes when I'm this close.
    Last edited by rulerofjennyville; 04-15-16 at 04:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    Has anyone got the Mythic Research Center yet? Maybe we should start a separate thread on what it does if someone has it.
    Loads of people have it. That's how we're making our purple dragons and allicorns. That's what it does; it makes dragons and allicorns.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by twinkletoes12348 View Post
    Loads of people have it. That's how we're making our purple dragons and allicorns. That's what it does; it makes dragons and allicorns.
    Now I'll be even madder if I don't get it. Come on, Lorelei fountain, give me at least one gold token.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    It's always been in the market for me. I have it now both in the market and in the wagon.
    My market shows the cabbage hut locked and has done for I don't know how long, even though I have bought one.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by twinkletoes12348 View Post
    Could we put up a thread that shows the inside and outside so we know what we get for those of us who don't have it with pictures? Also do you have to build it or does it come built?

And what does the season 5 training dummy give off? Mine has a timer.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    My market shows the cabbage hut locked and has done for I don't know how long, even though I have bought one.
    I haven't bought it - that's why I have it there for 450 gems. The other one is locked by goal.

Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    Could we put up a thread that shows the inside and outside so we know what we get for those of us who don't have it with pictures? Also do you have to build it or does it come built?

And what does the season 5 training dummy give off? Mine has a timer.
    Everything you've asked is on page 1..... Happy reading!