Page 35 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Thread: CS 4/07 Update - Monster Hunt S5: Ruler's Locket & Mythic Research Center | EXPIRED

Fashion Designer
    I'm thinking that maybe in the future energy will have less value. Like quest will be longer craft times but less energy needed or maybe they will increase the number of items needed to craft an item for a quest. I don't really know, it's just a guess cuz they have never been overly generous with energy. Lol. But I love the purple Ali's
    Name: Tybug

Quote Originally Posted by transberry View Post
    The more I read and think, this beastbane display is unfair to long time players

I have the love shack, but it still took over 2 years to get first wing, months to get the 2nd wing and I just recently got a third wing

With this beastbane display you get tokens all year, and can easily craft 5 10 30 alicorn son and dragons in less time than it took most of us to get 1 wing

There is absolutely no reason to have the love shack now unless you don't want to buy the beast display

Wish I had splurged on this when the rebate was offered.
    No reason to have the love shack? Hmmm nope, that's wrong. See, for a number of us, who still wait and hope against all odds, having the love shack is not primarily about the white alicorns. It's about the rest of the crafts it offers.

I've managed to play this game quite successfully for the past almost 2 years, getting by with the 2 wizzard schools I have. But I'm denied the unique crafts in the love shack no matter what. For some of us it is not about energy, it's about visually pleasing items.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Same here, coins and xp only. And the third collection from the beastbane was sword tokens. No gold token yet.

*I think I've seen it mentioned already, but I'll add it anyway....the Glimmeregg bunny triggered a fangbeast.
    I love that wooly little bunny.
    My chicks and bunny haven't triggered any monsters yet and I collect from them at regular intervals

Quote Originally Posted by dragon2046 View Post
    I'm thinking that maybe in the future energy will have less value. Like quest will be longer craft times but less energy needed or maybe they will increase the number of items needed to craft an item for a quest. I don't really know, it's just a guess cuz they have never been overly generous with energy. Lol. But I love the purple Ali's
    Thought about this today as well. First you start the game limitations are:
    - refresh/ craft/ adventure time (= gems to speed up)
    - energy
    - materials
    - real estate
    - money

For long time players truly the last three are eliminated, you've stock piled on everything, you've expanded luxuriously and you have at least 10 million coins. When quests come along, then it's been mostly about energy resources and refresh/ craft/ adventure time.

As of now S8 is essentially lifting the energy cap, which leaves us with the last limiting factor, time. The only way to avoid this limitation is gems, which translates into real life cash. Which to me it means this is a turning point.

ETA: When will it turn?
    Last edited by CharmOfLea; 04-11-16 at 07:05 PM.

Farm Supplier
    A fangbeast appeared when I clicked on training dummy. It was the only thing that I clicked so I know it was from the dummy.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    Thought about this today as well. First you start the game limitations are:
    - refresh/ craft/ adventure time (= gems to speed up)
    - energy
    - materials
    - real estate
    - money

For long time players truly the last three are eliminated, you've stock piled on everything, you've expanded luxuriously and you have at least 10 million coins. When quests come along, then it's been mostly about energy resources and refresh/ craft/ adventure time.

As of now S8 is essentially lifting the energy cap, which leaves us with the last limiting factor, time. The only way to avoid this limitation is gems, which translates into real life cash. Which to me it means this is a turning point.

ETA: When will it turn?
    something to think about for sure. BUT-this could be their response to players wanting the love shack and secondly for players who do not have access to the cabbage hut. And how many suggestions have been made to raise the energy limit?? I bet this move made them a boatload of money and to turn around and sabotage it would be devastating to the game- a great loss of revenue from longtime players. I agree the time limitations will still be there, but not an impossible achievement. To me anyway it would be like them shooting themselves in the foot to pull a trick on us. We hold the pocketbook. They will do well to remember that.
    I read thru your post a couple of times and I hope I'm understanding the gist of your post. Feel free to correct me if I got it all wrong!!!
    Last edited by riverly; 04-11-16 at 08:49 PM.

Executive Chef
    Having said all that, I just lost gems by accidentally speeding up!! Aargh.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Having said all that, I just lost gems by accidentally speeding up!! Aargh.
    I lost mine with energy pop up 30 energy and no beast

Rhino Keeper
    There's also something about how long people have been playing for. You have to be at a certain level to even play this game, and if it's your first or second beast hunt you have no chance of getting this. Indeed, you have to have been collecting tokens for a long time to get the goal.

I'm not sure whether this is to make people like me so depressed we give up, or to reward the long time players so much the game loses all sense of challenge. Either way, it's made a large change to the dynamic... Maybe S8 are bored with the game?

Rhino Keeper
    Hi CS ★

Could not find a single beast today! I have checked all corners of the game board and there isn't any lurking beasts in sight to spawn/block new ones. Spent wasted energies searching for the crops, tapping at the bunny and buildings etc.

Have the beasts gone to hiding?
    Last edited by seisurreal; 04-12-16 at 01:14 AM.