Page 32 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: CS 4/07 Update - Monster Hunt S5: Ruler's Locket & Mythic Research Center | EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    I was curious so did one silver trade (I normally never do those) and it gave me 2 butterfly hedges! Yay!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kschlag View Post
    Has anybody gotten more than coins from the fangbeast practice dummy? I'm wondering if i should keep checking it in hopes of a rare drop.
    SpiritWind, my practice dummy spawned a fang beast this morning, so I guess it does drop more than coins. I don't see it on the front page, I'm sorry if somebody else already posted.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Thanks! I'll add it. I think as we are only just starting to get drops from it today or tomorrow we will get more reports on drops in the coming days.

*** keep posting drops please!***

@ sandybellee ... I'll have what you're having!

Farm Supplier
    A question, because I cannot believe that S8 are being so generous to us players with the Glimmer alicorns...

Will the Glimmer Alicorn have it's "wings clipped" after the Monster Hunt event finishes? Will the 40 energy drops every 22 hours turn into a weekly drop of 40 energy like the normal white Alicorns? Maybe they will only drop a random amount of 4 or 5 energy (with the occasional big drop) every 22 hours like the Pink and Wedding Alicorns?

Can anyone confirm what will happen at the end of the Monster Hunt season please?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by UnkelFester View Post
    A question, because I cannot believe that S8 are being so generous to us players with the Glimmer alicorns...

Will the Glimmer Alicorn have it's "wings clipped" after the Monster Hunt event finishes? Will the 40 energy drops every 22 hours turn into a weekly drop of 40 energy like the normal white Alicorns? Maybe they will only drop a random amount of 4 or 5 energy (with the occasional big drop) every 22 hours like the Pink and Wedding Alicorns?

Can anyone confirm what will happen at the end of the Monster Hunt season please?
    We don't know what will happen when the event ends, but if it drops 40 energy every day, then it will continue. I don't think I've read confirmation that it is a 40 drop every day. But, keep an eye out on post 2 for any updates my neighbour has collected twice and it dropped 40 both days, so we will see!

Farm Supplier
    Just Curious. Which ones better? Keep advancing to craft cooking camp or craft Mythic Research?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by UnkelFester View Post

In my opinion, the Mythic Research is the implementation of the teaser we saw earlier before the bunny event. It says "Unlimited Energy". and Energy = Alicorn, though i prepare S8 unlock for owning the 3rd Wizard School till 5-10 WS i think is enough rather than crafting 10-20 alicorn.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    . . . *** keep posting drops please!*** . . .
    From the silver trade, I've gotten two sunflower hedges; from the gold trade, I've gotten a stone arch twice, a regular wood arch once, and a beautiful wedding arch that is now adorning the entrance to my Queens Court (I love it so much!).

The Beastbane display gave me a gold token this morning--getting one from only three collections isn't bad. I think if the gold token drops happen at least once a week, I will be very happy!
    Last edited by kschlag; 04-11-16 at 04:47 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Confirming reports: I got a gold troll coin from my 3rd beastbane collection, and the fangbeast training dummy spawned a .... fangbeast!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    We don't know what will happen when the event ends, but if it drops 40 energy every day, then it will continue. I don't think I've read confirmation that it is a 40 drop every day. But, keep an eye out on post 2 for any updates my neighbour has collected twice and it dropped 40 both days, so we will see!
    So far 2 days. 2 glimmer alicorns, both dropped 40. I'll have 3 now so tonight let you know what all 3 drop later on.