Page 30 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: CS 4/07 Update - Monster Hunt S5: Ruler's Locket & Mythic Research Center | EXPIRED

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kschlag View Post
    Has anybody gotten more than coins from the fangbeast practice dummy? I'm wondering if i should keep checking it in hopes of a rare drop.
    I get only 100 coins. Front page says it only drops coins.

Executive Chef
    I really really hope they continue to add deco to those trades next season and beyond, because I love that we can get stuff we normally don't have access to through that.

Rhino Keeper
    Before I buy the research center, I just want to verify, does the Ali drop 40 energy EVERY time or is it a random or even a rare drop?

Fashion Designer
    The more I read and think, this beastbane display is unfair to long time players

I have the love shack, but it still took over 2 years to get first wing, months to get the 2nd wing and I just recently got a third wing

With this beastbane display you get tokens all year, and can easily craft 5 10 30 alicorn son and dragons in less time than it took most of us to get 1 wing

There is absolutely no reason to have the love shack now unless you don't want to buy the beast display

Wish I had splurged on this when the rebate was offered.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kschlag View Post
    Has anybody gotten more than coins from the fangbeast practice dummy? I'm wondering if i should keep checking it in hopes of a rare drop.
    Mine triggered a Fangbeast. But I haven't gotten any drops besides coins.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    oh excellent! I'll add that to post 2. I didn't see that there, perhaps it is new or I'm blind! lol cheers

I was thinking that I could add the drops from the other trades as a spoiler, then it won't take up so much room.... I'll work on that now.

When I asked about a list if drops, I wasnt clear, I meant only deco drops not the ones we knew from previous seasons.

Thank you for the paths wall gate info.

Executive Chef
    Well I took the bait and bought the bane thang. Now I'm trying to decide to hoard gold coins or get more purple Ali's. The bane will at least give me a continuing goal to work on between hunts. Maybe one more Ali? They are a tremendous deal. Why am I making this so hard?!!!! Gee whiz!! Maybe like someone said- this sounds too easy. Once bitten twice shy.

Rhino Keeper
    I just got a pink and white wedding gazibo thingy in a trade. It's sooo pretty. I've got a few other decos, also. I'm really excited for that!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by moonchild1987 View Post
    I just got a pink and white wedding gazibo thingy in a trade. It's sooo pretty. I've got a few other decos, also. I'm really excited for that!
    which trade dropped it? bronze, silver, gold?

so far ive seen butterfly arch, sunflower arch, and stone gate drop from gold trade
    silver trade has dropped wrought iron walls and hydrangea tower
    im sure more drops but ive only been able to do a few.

Fashion Designer
    Question on Android: Once you have completed the goals, can you still trigger the dire boars and glimmer golems thru dead trees and horses? =)