Page 3 of 60 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: CS 4/07 Update - Monster Hunt S5: Ruler's Locket & Mythic Research Center | EXPIRED

Quote Originally Posted by maz3girl View Post
    Has anyone determined if lorelai's fountain drops tokens yet and what the locket thing is?
    I'm sure she does for some and it's ransom. I can say I've collected quite a bit since last season with an exception of being out sick playing and I have yet to get a single gold coin from her. Oh well luck was not on my side last season but maybe it will be this one so we can't give up especially during these quests. Good luck to you!
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Farm Supplier
    Did anyone else notice the new building is an *animal* crafting building?! Like the Love Shack of Castle Story lore, perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by caron7 View Post
    I also got a gold token from Lorelei's fountain. No energy crates is going to make fighting these monsters much harder!
    Same here with gold token from the fountain but collecting from the jousting arena didn't trigger anything! Another boo!!!

And now crafting the locket.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    After you get the locket, you shake hands with the troll woman and that's it.

Rhino Keeper

Rhino Keeper
    Now to decide if I want to save up for the cooking camp or the animal building. Any one know if we can craft an alicorn in there.

Executive Chef
    I didn't get a golem from a horse or a boar from a dead tree! None of the new stuff is in my trading wagon either! Help!

Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    I didn't get a golem from a horse or a boar from a dead tree! None of the new stuff is in my trading wagon either! Help!
    Try force closing. That works most times... I force close every time I leave the game.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Farm Supplier
    There was a picture of a night-sky colored alicorn and dragon on the announcement for the mythic building. I didn't get a screenshot, but I'm super excited!

Rhino Keeper
    As you can tell from previous screenshots by myself I am far from the 70 required to build new animal crafting camp so won't be able to go any further with screenshots apologies

Page 3 of 60 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast