Page 11 of 60 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: CS 4/07 Update - Monster Hunt S5: Ruler's Locket & Mythic Research Center | EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    Do you have another monster already?
    Yeah, I got a glimmer boar from a dead tree right after I cleared away the monster I had parked on my board. Had a long workday yesterday and a headache so I wasn't at my sharpest, lol!

Executive Chef
    I must say I'm absolutely loving the new ali and dragon!!! Definitely forgetting about the cooking camp and going for the new building!

Seriously considering the Beastbane now because troll tokens are needed to craft the animals... Hmm... A few more hours to decide before the offer expires.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamochan View Post
    does anyone know if the beastbane thing will continue to drop troll tokens after the hunt is ended or is it going to be like the statues, only active in season?
    The card of the Beastbane Display says "always drops...". That would mean during and in between hunt seasons.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kajohn345 View Post
    I don't have the special fountain...I only have 5 gold tokens...I really want to get the mythic center....what is the best way I can get all these gold tokens? This seems completely undoable
    I have been doing Monster hunts since the very first season ONE YEAR AGO and still only have 87 gold tokens. If this is your first season, don't expect to get center right away, it may take quite a long time.

Banned
    The minute this appeared I started checking Lorelei's fountain. All I've gotten is fish and water. I've NEVER gotten a troll token of any sort off of it. NEVER. It's a complete waste - my ponds give off more useful stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    The minute this appeared I started checking Lorelei's fountain. All I've gotten is fish and water. I've NEVER gotten a troll token of any sort off of it. NEVER. It's a complete waste - my ponds give off more useful stuff.
    Troll tokens do drop during hunt seasons. It refreshes every 5 hours and I'd say drop rate for the gold tokens is about 25%. It's worth to keep collecting in my opinion. Good luck!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kschlag View Post
    SpiritWind, the first page says energy crates drop from daily challenges, but I've only been offered tokens today. Will the crates start dropping tomorrow, or have they been done away with? I find them very useful during the monster hunts, so I hope S8 continues to let us earn them!
    I thought I removed all of them... I'll check and edit my post again. I copied all the text from last time then did major edit on it. sorry about that! I'll check with S8 about the functionality of the beastbane display post event too.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    With all due respect, you can't have collected from it more than 3 or (maybe) 4 times. I get a gold troll token from the fountain about every third collection--sometimes it takes more, sometimes less. I have found the fountain very useful, and I'm glad to have it!

It's unlikely anyone will get the new Mythic Research Center in one monster hunt. I have a neighbor who's been playing from almost the start, and she doesn't have the Cooking Camp yet. The Research center is a long-term reward; I don't expect to get it this monster season (my second). It gives, essentially, unlimited alicorns and dragons, so it makes perfect sense for it to be difficult to earn.
    Last edited by kschlag; 04-08-16 at 04:11 AM. Reason: Removed superfluous "the."

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I thought I removed all of them... I'll check and edit my post again. I copied all the text from last time then did major edit on it. sorry about that! I'll check with S8 about the functionality of the beastbane display post event too.
    So that's a negative on the energy crates? If so it's disappointing, but I'm too excited about the Research Center to be too sad. I figured it was an editing error, which is why I asked. It's so, so easy to miss things when editing! /:

Thank you for all the work you put into helping us! (:

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kschlag View Post
    With all due respect, you can't have collected from it more than 3 or (maybe) 4 times. I get a gold troll token from the fountain about every third collection--sometimes it takes more, sometimes less. I have found the fountain very useful, and I'm glad to have it!

It's unlikely anyone will get the new Mythic Research Center in one monster hunt. I have a neighbor who's been playing from almost the start, and she doesn't have the Cooking Camp yet. The Research center is a long-term reward; I don't expect to get it this monster season (my second). It gives, essentially, unlimited alicorns and dragons, so it makes perfect sense for it to be difficult to earn.
    I had the Lorelei fountain the minute it came out - I won the sapphire in the November challenge. So this is the second challenge I've had that fountain through. I never got a single troll token off it through the last challenge, either. It's useless to me. I'll write if one actually shows up. But I wouldn't waste my energy getting one.

I've been playing for awhile now and I've only got 43 tokens so even if you've been playing awhile I doubt you'll get the Mythic Research Center. I didn't win the tokens in the Christmas challenge, either - I don't have much luck with tokens. But I'm glad they put it out and for only 70 tokens - that's much more practical.

Page 11 of 60 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast