Page 10 of 60 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: CS 4/07 Update - Monster Hunt S5: Ruler's Locket & Mythic Research Center | EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    Mythic Research Center:
    (Removed images)
    AnniePHM how do you have 591 jewels???

Farm Supplier
    My white sheep seems to be good at producing fangbeasts.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    post 1 is now up and running! what a task..... there is a lot of information to digest in this monster hunt season I've tried to organise it so you can easily find info about the different aspects of the event. Happy Monster Hunt folks!

Rhino Keeper
    I don't have the special fountain...I only have 5 gold tokens...I really want to get the mythic center....what is the best way I can get all these gold tokens? This seems completely undoable

Rhino Keeper
    I got some butterfly path, which I will probably not use. I'd love to get the beast and thing, as I'd really, really like to get an Alicorn. But it's just a bit too far out of my price reach. I wish there were more ways for Android users to get gems.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheeba8188 View Post
    Technique, technique:

Novice:

Adept:

Sovereign:
    Those sword tokens prises are frustrating. I'm always maxed on those. I hoped the blue boar and purple golem will make the count more ios-like, but no, I'm still almost always maxed

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know if u have to craft locket to move to next goal plz and thank you

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    post 1 is now up and running! what a task..... there is a lot of information to digest in this monster hunt season I've tried to organise it so you can easily find info about the different aspects of the event. Happy Monster Hunt folks!
    Thank you SW for your updates, there's a lot to take in this time.

And thanks too for those of you who did the earlier reminders about putting the statues out - I'd completely forgotten about this.

And like the last time we got the troll traders this is so much better of Android players now.

And I got a gold token from the Lorelei fountain too - all good

does anyone know if the beastbane thing will continue to drop troll tokens after the hunt is ended or is it going to be like the statues, only active in season?

Farm Supplier
    SpiritWind, the first page says energy crates drop from daily challenges, but I've only been offered tokens today. Will the crates start dropping tomorrow, or have they been done away with? I find them very useful during the monster hunts, so I hope S8 continues to let us earn them!

Page 10 of 60 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast