Page 28 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: CS 4/07 Update - Monster Hunt S5: Ruler's Locket & Mythic Research Center | EXPIRED

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    The beast bane has gold token listed as possible drop. Has any one who has the display gotten a gold token drop? I've seen people post the silver token drops so far I have not seen a post for a gold coin to drop. Just wondering if it is a very rare drop or what.
    I have had two collections so far: two staff tokens yesterday and a gold coin today.

Rhino Keeper
    Not sure if this is pertinent to the discussion about beast frequency, but I finished the blue dire boar quest on android (we have to do the same number as ios users, but without spacing them at one a day). And suddenly I'm back to the usual plague of fangbeasts. As if the proximity of the boars scared them away. I actually have hope of getting 55 of them before the end of the quest!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercuriair View Post
    Thanks for replies to my posts
    I don't have any messages?
    on top of the page is says "Notifications" if there is a number behind it, you've got (private) message(s)
    as i did send you some, there should be (2) i think
    Fan of the No Cash for Thieves Club, never again paying for gems until a Gem Confirmation Button is included. still waiting till Wali is allowed to return to his Love♥️

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Attachment 30067

Sorry Thurston, but I respectfully disagree. I am most definitely NOT being plagued by any monsters. The only skunkupines I manage to trigger are the pink ones that don't count. And the fangbeasts, who normally won't let me collect from more than 3 chickens without appearing, are rarer than hen's teeth.
    I can now collect strawberries and cocoa to my heart's content without worrying about a single dire boar.

Maybe it's statistics, maybe it's just plain bad luck, and maybe it's partly perception (a watched pot never boils). But whatever it is, it translates to a lot fewer monsters to hunt this hunting season. If not for the purple golem and blue dire boar, I'm not sure I'd have been able to trade for any gold tokens yet.

Monster hunting season....the only time I don't need to park a troll to keep monsters away.

Aside from the lack of monsters, I really am excited about the new research building! The chance to craft alicorns!!! (I'd still like the love shack, because I'd love to craft pink plants and animals). Also excited about the return of the locket....can't wait to see where the story is headed!!
    This is exactly what I needed. A reason to look forward to playing again.
    Hear hear....
    The first days I got by (reasonable) okay, but now.... For my daily quest I have encountered 0/5 skunks-fangbeasts so far.... And it's evening now for me!
    I think that's one of my biggest frustrations regarding these beast-events: usually my kingdom is overwhelmed by them, except during these events...
    I am Zelda

Thank you for your suggestions. I will try it.

Nightclub Owner
    For the Novice hunt: animals & Flowers. I manage to get my 5 in a day by over harvesting them. Anera L5 gives me 1-2 a day as well to round the numbers.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    For the Novice hunt: animals & Flowers. I manage to get my 5 in a day by over harvesting them. Anera L5 gives me 1-2 a day as well to round the numbers.
    Is it only 1-2 per day because of the 12 hour timer on the arena and the 24 hour timer for the goal? Meaning pretty hard to time it exactly for 2 collections for the daily novice goal? I haven't upgraded my arena to level 5 yet. And I can barely finish the novice goal. Getting 5 beast for that goal is a challenge.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by 29vanilla View Post
    Is it only 1-2 per day because of the 12 hour timer on the arena and the 24 hour timer for the goal? Meaning pretty hard to time it exactly for 2 collections for the daily novice goal? I haven't upgraded my arena to level 5 yet. And I can barely finish the novice goal. Getting 5 beast for that goal is a challenge.
    Mostly finishing this one at the last moment. Takes a lot of energy to get the right beasts, usually I fight boars as the harvest I made are triggering those. I don't really need the low level stuff. Now I do chain dairy & egg trades to stock tickets, so that helps trigger Fangbeasts.

Edit: Just harvested 24 Fellora, spawned 3. Hat 1 parked in a corner waiting for the timer to refresh, +1 from the arena. Finished the novive hunt in 15 minutes today. record broken!!!
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 04-10-16 at 02:29 PM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    OMG!! I just harvested 35 glimmer bulb and got 4 boars!! Normally I'm lucky to get 1

Edit:- I'm planting and harvesting strawberries and glimmer bulbs to do the 4 hour energy trade

Farm Supplier
    Has anybody gotten more than coins from the fangbeast practice dummy? I'm wondering if i should keep checking it in hopes of a rare drop.