Page 9 of 60 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Thread: CS 4/07 Update - Monster Hunt S5: Ruler's Locket & Mythic Research Center | EXPIRED

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ashoxo View Post
    Is crafting the locket necessary for anything besides getting a handshake and clearing the goal from the book? Seems like a trap?
    Also just throwing in an obligatory whine & big groan for s8 taking the energy crates away. I've reached the point of no surprise from them however, I suppose all the new prizes are supposed to distract us from that economic maneuver.
    I would like to know too because I don't even have enough for the cooking camp yet. I don't want to unnecessarily spend even 5 tokens.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Can we make more than one dragon and alicorn in the mythic research center? Mine is crafting right now! Still debating about buying beastbane. But I think S8 will win once again. I really want to craft some mythic animals. And maybe even get the cooking camp someday.

Now if I can just get the beasties to show up. Cleared cows and chickens and got one pink skunkupine. Which doesn't count. :-/

So, what does it take to craft animals in the research center?

Rhino Keeper
    So far the gold trade has dropped (along with the more usual goodies): a wrought-iron pole, a topiary gate, a stone gate, and a wedding wall.

Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    Mythic Research Center:

Attachment 29992

Attachment 29994

Quote Originally Posted by ladyperidot View Post
    So, what does it take to craft animals in the research center?
    I passed on the cooking camp to get the locket and mythic research center and I caved in and bought the beastbane display, since I'll need more troll tokens to craft those magnificent creatures. Lol

Ps. Lorelei's fountain just dropped a troll token. It's not every time, but I'll take what I can get. Now if the lucky workshop would only live up to its name.

Ps 2. I'm ALMOST over my annoyance at the useless forge. I do still wish I had those gems back though.
    Holding out a glimmer(egg) of hope that the eggs will eventually be useful for something like a trade. A set of eggs for a gold troll token perhaps?
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 04-07-16 at 08:47 PM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    I am really liking the changes. The discontinuation of the energy crates doesn't really surprise me. I had a sneaking suspicion that that would happen, but I am absolutely positively undoubtedly going for the new alicorn. A big YAY!

Rhino Keeper
    Gold token/sovereign trade gave me a Gate decoration!

Would be nice to have a list of the possible deco that is available this season.

Edit second gold trade gave a stone gate.
    #3 gave a Floral archway
    Last edited by arikasi; 04-07-16 at 10:03 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    I would like to know too because I don't even have enough for the cooking camp yet. I don't want to unnecessarily spend even 5 tokens.
    As of right now no. But I'm sure it will be used for something in the future. I don't think that they'll tell us what it's for right now though.

So far in trades I've earned faerie path, the swirl path(forgot it's name), topiary gate, and butterfly gate.
    Wielder of the first imitation Thuakie Sword! ⚪✈➖➖➖▶ Fighting imaginary dragons with costume swords. Level 50, accepts new neighbors. Now free player due to kingdom inn, glimmer Ali, and onyx board.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    Pic of locket, not any use for it yet...

Attachment 29996Attachment 29997
    I first read the info on page 1; as it mentioned size and timer I guesses it was an item. But I can't take it out of inventory and place it.
    ??
    Conufusing....
    I am Zelda

Executive Chef
    Gold trade gave me a butterfly arch and wedding tower.

Page 9 of 60 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast