Page 20 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: CS 4/07 Update - Monster Hunt S5: Ruler's Locket & Mythic Research Center | EXPIRED

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    I got the beastbane thing for 325.. With the trades giving us FREE gem items like gates etc I thought it was compensated a little! It's sneaky though how they put WALLS in the never used trade: silver. I really want to try my chance for a wedding wall! Any reports of the 45 gem BUTTERFLY hedge?!?!? I got a butterfly ARCH from the gold trade!

Any suggestions on how to get a LOT of beasts???
    Yes I have received the butterfly hedge.
    Name: Tybug

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Then you're good to go! I wasn't sure whether there are additional goals for this like the locket, but there may not be dialogue and goals. I'll update post 1. Cheers.
    Haven't done the locket yet , well we need it later down the line , will it stay in the wagon and in our quest book after the event .so if we need it we can do it if we have the 5 gold tokens in there too, really who has the extra 5 trill tokens when they want the research lab and Ali's

checking on this too! SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-09-16 at 05:03 AM.

Executive Chef
    Training Dummy
    Info: ?
    Type: Decoration
    Source: Event
    Size: 1x1
    Drops: Coins
    Events: Monster Hunt
    Timer: 1320 minutes // 22 hours
    Speed-up: 88 gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90580
    Comments: Final prize from the season 5 Monster Hunt
    Just coins ! Really ! Is there a rare drop ??

And for info my research center had a 64 gem speed up
    Last edited by katbtodd; 04-09-16 at 03:01 AM.

Farm Supplier
    I've got the Research Station available to place but can't as it says I'm up to my limit on 'buildings of this type', anyone else had this, wondering what building I'll have to sell to be able to place it, don't want to sell a level 5 building to find it still won't work? (Loving the new alicorn, my favourite colour! )
    🗻 The Kingdom of AnkhSkardellia, proud custodian of the mighty Thuakie sword #35

✖️✖️{}==========>

Executive Chef
    I love these new trades. I amable to get things that never showed in my market before. i just got a wrought iron pole from a gold trade.

I tell you, if the trader trolls stayed and we could always do the token trades (beasts don't even need to drop them!), I'd get Beastbane. And I rarly rarely splurge for anything!

Ohh, and I had to burn some shield tokens...got wedding path from that, for the list! And...the name of the third main hunt quest is "What's Wrong With Realism?".

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GaSaKaDa View Post
    I've got the Research Station available to place but can't as it says I'm up to my limit on 'buildings of this type', anyone else had this, wondering what building I'll have to sell to be able to place it, don't want to sell a level 5 building to find it still won't work? (Loving the new alicorn, my favourite colour! )
    I've added this to my report. Hopefully one of the players who have this building can help you find out which one it is. Check your in-game profile screen, the tab on the same screen as your wall. What counts do you have?

here's the limits:
    You can have 43 Royal buildings.
    You can have 40 Town buildings.
    you can have up to 2 resource buildings/items. - given it's a crafting building, it's unlikely it's going to be one of these...

@Niire - updated with goal 3 name, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Fangbeasts seem to love my glimmerchicks! They also spawn from the Glimmeregg Bunny.
    Oh, good to know. Thanks. I've been ignoring the glimmerchick and bunny so far.

I was surprised yesterday by the sap trees, produced dire boars about every second collection.

Fashion Designer
    Loving the drops from the hunter trades.
    Got a gold nugget from the Gold Hunter Trade.
    After not getting any gold nuggets for the last three weeks, got three today!!
    Other two came from sparkling mine and deep mine.

Quote Originally Posted by RenZenGoddess View Post
    I got a hydrangea tower!
    Which trade?

Rhino Keeper
    This is off topic, but can you guys consider letting us TRADE all the eggs I'm creating for something?