Page 59 of 60 FirstFirst ... 949555657585960 LastLast

Thread: CS 4/07 Update - Monster Hunt S5: Ruler's Locket & Mythic Research Center | EXPIRED

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    If you're on android, completing this goal gives you 55 staff tokens. So it's worth it, but not worth going mad to complete.

I've managed to get the fountain, which has dropped a few gold tokens since I placed it, the locket for whatever purpose and have 20 tokens, so I'm fairly satisfied I've hunted OK. I was never going to get the research centre this hunt. My only question is how often these are, and when will the next one be?
    Don't know when the next one is, but I've been around since the second one and they seem to be about every two months or so..

Quote Originally Posted by anissada View Post
    i asked the same question about cabbage hut. it would be nice if TL/S8 would give an answer..
    i have to start crafting still.. have enough gold coins but am afraid to loose both gold and cabbage hut if i start now..

preferably within 7 hours, as that is the time that's left before the possibility to craft ends for months..
    Post 3 on the first page of this thread says that the cabbage hut will remain available in the trade wagon until it is crafted. Between hunts only the coin trades disappear. The mythic research center, cooking camp, and cabbage hut all remain until or unless they have already been crafted.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Quote Originally Posted by flovisa View Post
    Will the creatures in the mythic research centre be available after the season ends?
    Yes. For more info, check out the first page of this thread. The first three posts contain answers to all of the most FAQ's.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 04-18-16 at 12:47 PM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    there are some animals that are on sale

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Korlcek View Post
    there are some animals that are on sale
    Seems to be all the gem animals! Tempting...

Quote Originally Posted by anissada View Post
    in your goalbook it counts down in hours/minutes before expiring

edit. time now says 18 hours till finish
    This time It has been really difficult doing the challenges - none of the daily coin goals or season 5 have had a countdown timer in days - hours - minutes showing in the goalbook and I have been on IOS.

Obtaining coins from monsters.

Quote Originally Posted by sourp4tch View Post
    Listen to the voices from the past! Often, we can find wisdom in their words. Can we derive any insight from our memories? Knowing what happened before may help us approach the future wisely! Especially in these strange times, caution may be of great benefit to maintaining a peaceful kingdom. Tomorrow takes us ever closer to our elusive destinies!

[==This season requires Level 22+, and is live from 4/07 to 4/18 @ 4pm.==]

Spoiler: show
    I've been playing a game! Have you figured out this week's answer? The answer is: LOCKET

Time zone converter: https://www.thetimezoneconverter.com compare where you are with San Francisco
    You can set this forum to your time or Pacific Time in the settings at the right top of this forum, go to General settings, scroll to Date & Time Options

From S8 15 April
    You've made it very difficult to get coins. Please try and deliver them in other ways. Also the traiding system losses more coins then gains. I've done Castle story for more then 2 years and it gets old at times when there are problems with any particular adventure. Thank you and I hope you can fix these things.
    [/B]

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by cookie2crumble View Post
    This time It has been really difficult doing the challenges - none of the daily coin goals or season 5 have had a countdown timer in days - hours - minutes showing in the goalbook and I have been on IOS.
    The countdown is only on the Android platform. Last season iOS users could keep a golem or boar on their board until the timer ran out and then **** it and spawn extras. S8 must've figured it out, bc it doesn't work this time around. This wouldn't work for Android bc their goals are for the entire hunting season and not daily goals. Last I checked was a minute ago and it said two hours left.

Executive Chef
    I'm happy with this season's Monster Hunt. I decided to give up on the Cooking Camp and traded for The Mythic Research Center. Then I collected enough gold tokens to craft two Glimmer Alicorn, the locket, and currently have a Glimmer Dragon crafting. Not a bad haul for 5 seasons of work. Got an hour to goal before this season ends, one last round of collections, and maybe I can end the season with one gold token in storage.

Fashion Designer
    Ended up gaining 20 gold tokens, close to 21. Unfortunately I was away for four full days and couldn't log in