Page 46 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast

Thread: CS 4/07 Update - Monster Hunt S5: Ruler's Locket & Mythic Research Center | EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    hmmm why are we given all the various gates as prizes for this round? our kingdom can't display them all -- all will be sent to cold storage after that lol

instead of just decorative pieces that does not drop, could we have higher occurrence for winning back our lost gems please! TY!
    Last edited by seisurreal; 04-13-16 at 07:19 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I just crafted my first alicorn. I'm so excited! Hopefully I can get at least one more before the event ends.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    I put mine next to boarina too! He never had an arrow or anything over him to indicate that he was ready to collect from. I tapped him to see how much time was left and he dropped some coins.
    He has a bucket that appears...over his fake butt! Hehe!!!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymieb2 View Post
    What the heck? I just collected a trade from theTrade Wagon, and it said " Congratulations - you have just crafted a Wedding Path! "

Is this a bug? Anybody else craft something in the Trade Wagon?
    The trades have been giving deco, I think they are saying crafted now so that people see them. If you aren't sure of what you have been getting, go to your inventory and click on the deco tab.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by seisurreal View Post
    hmmm why are we given all the various gates as prizes for this round? our kingdom can't display them all -- all will be sent to cold storage after that lol ★ ★
    I also have many gates that I will probably never use. And getting mismatched walls and towers. It was a good idea, but not well thought out I think. Now I really need at least one wrought iron wall and you can't even buy them in the market.

Fashion Designer
    When will the cabbage hut show up in the craft?
    Do I need to craft the kitchen first? and locket?
    I have the mythic research.

Executive Chef
    I got one gem from a golden trade today, on my daughter's account. Woohoo!

Yay finally crafting my mythic building and got the borrbeast. Should at least keep me busy between monster quests too. Just have to refrain from making more than one of each animal if they take gold coins for now so I can save up and see what's offered go trade for season 6. Just a reminder to other plays if I read right and it takes gold coins

Overall super happy with this event and while I didn't get my big pink Williow trees it more thank makes up for love shake and I can't see how the older players could complain as they now have both so still have a leg up so enjoy the extra energy we all need
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dalexxx View Post
    When will the cabbage hut show up in the craft?
    Do I need to craft the kitchen first? and locket?
    I have the mythic research.
    It would seem that the cabbage hut will only show up in the trade wagon for iOS players only. Which device do you have? Thanks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    It would seem that the cabbage hut will only show up in the trade wagon for iOS players only. Which device do you have? Thanks
    Will this be permanent. Would love a cabbage hut as I never bought one in the first place and regret it a bit now.