Page 36 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Thread: CS 4/07 Update - Monster Hunt S5: Ruler's Locket & Mythic Research Center | EXPIRED

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    There's also something about how long people have been playing for. You have to be at a certain level to even play this game, and if it's your first or second beast hunt you have no chance of getting this. Indeed, you have to have been collecting tokens for a long time to get the goal.

I'm not sure whether this is to make people like me so depressed we give up, or to reward the long time players so much the game loses all sense of challenge. Either way, it's made a large change to the dynamic... Maybe S8 are bored with the game?
    I think this is because it's such a good reward. Everybody has to pay their dues at the start; for me, that's part of the fun. It stinks that I wasn't able to complete my first several time-limited goals, but failing has taught me to save up certain items in anticipation for the next one. I've always been an impatient person, and I actually think this genre has taught me more patience in general: waiting for things to happen/refresh; waiting for rare items to show up; waiting for energy; waiting for inventory to build, etc. has made waiting easier for me. Every game of this genre I've played has been the same way.

As far as the Research Center goes, it's a long-term goal. This is my second monster hunt season, and I have 27 tokens. It'll take probably a couple more seasons to get to 70. That's okay. I'm enjoying seeing my neighbors who've been playing for years being able to get it now.

Edited to add: I have not heard any of my neighbors complain of the game being too easy, and some have been playing since the start.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by seisurreal View Post
    Hi CS ★

Could not find a single beast today! I have checked all corners of the game board and there isn't any lurking beasts in sight to spawn/block new ones. Spent wasted energies searching for the crops, tapping at the bunny and buildings etc.

Have the beasts gone to hiding?
    It's so hit-and-miss! First day, I couldn't turn around without spawning a beast; then, I had a drought for a few days; now, they're spawning occasionally, but not as much as I'd like. For me, it gets so frustrating it's funny sometimes.

Executive Chef
    It was not easy to let go of 5 tokens for it but I crafted the locket just in case. You never know when we need it and whether the price will be the same next season.

I'm having so much fun with all of this!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kschlag View Post
    It's so hit-and-miss! First day, I couldn't turn around without spawning a beast; then, I had a drought for a few days; now, they're spawning occasionally, but not as much as I'd like. For me, it gets so frustrating it's funny sometimes.
    I think CS is promoting their Traps, so has to make the beasts scarce ATM!
    Here's a Trap / Token / Energiy bundle on sale now! lol

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	116.8 KB 
ID:	30096

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    It was not easy to let go of 5 tokens for it but I crafted the locket just in case. You never know when we need it and whether the price will be the same next season.

I'm having so much fun with all of this!
    Yep, I'm planning on following the same. I just collected enough gold tokens that I could craft my first purple Alicorn. Next step is to get the locket, then hopefully a second alicorn. I had averaged 17/18 tokens over the previous 4 hunts, so I ought to be able to collect 8 more tokens through the end of the event.

Rhino Keeper
    One of the decoration prizes listed in the trade is a Hydrangea Tower. Can anyone tell me which trade it came from and if you have one in your kingdom or an inventory picture, point me towards it? Ty!

Quote Originally Posted by Jinc4 View Post
    I think the game knows when you are in a hurry - when I try to have a sneaky play at work to use up the energy, is when I get beast after beast. Drives me mad! However, I may even complete the Novice Challenge if I have another day like today!! The rest of the time, like now when I am home, not a beast in sight.
    I absolutely agree it is the same with me. Now that I am looking for beasts non are making an appearance. When I am in a rush they keep on turning up in every nook and cranny.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Thanks! I'll add it. I think as we are only just starting to get drops from it today or tomorrow we will get more reports on drops in the coming days.

*** keep posting drops please!***

@ sandybellee ... I'll have what you're having!
    Only got cons just now

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by arikasi View Post
    One of the decoration prizes listed in the trade is a Hydrangea Tower. Can anyone tell me which trade it came from and if you have one in your kingdom or an inventory picture, point me towards it? Ty!
    I am pretty sure I got mine from the gold hunter trade, which would match the trade descriptions. You can add me at id:icydove. I placed it on the north end near the windmill for you to see.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyperidot View Post
    Is it just me or has Lorelei's fountain dried up as a gold token source. I got each of the first two days and since then, nothing
    I finally got another one this morning, but did have a dry spell too
    I am "Gem" on Castle Story, "C's Cuisine" on Restaurant Story 2