Page 47 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast

Thread: CS 4/07 Update - Monster Hunt S5: Ruler's Locket & Mythic Research Center | EXPIRED

Fashion Designer
    Just got the mythic research centre so yay! But why does it have to be so small and out of proportion?

I've put it with my alicorns but they tower over it. Feel sorry for the one crafting in there at the moment ... It must be a tight squeeze ...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    It would seem that the cabbage hut will only show up in the trade wagon for iOS players only. Which device do you have? Thanks
    Hi SpiritWind01 I most of the time play android because of the phone that I use. After office hours, when I get home, I share my little ones IOS device (when not in use).

I do have the cabbage hut which I bought for gems. thought you cannot have two, that's why is not showing up to be craftable by gold tokens ::3

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dalexxx View Post
    Hi SpiritWind01 I most of the time play android because of the phone that I use. After office hours, when I get home, I share my little ones IOS device (when not in use).

I do have the cabbage hut which I bought for gems. thought you cannot have two, that's why is not showing up to be craftable by gold tokens ::3
    Looks like you'll have to 'share' that device more often! does the cabbage hut craft show up in the trade wagon for you when you log in on the iOS one? (Yes you can have 2 now.)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Looks like you'll have to 'share' that device more often! does the cabbage hut craft show up in the trade wagon for you when you log in on the iOS one? (Yes you can have 2 now.)
    Wow great update thanks. Will check when I get home and let you know :: )

Rhino Keeper
    No point Android players having a Cabbage Hut when we don't have the Baron's Tent! At least that is being consistent.

Rhino Keeper
    My ADHD is kicking in. I've always wanted a 2nd cabbage hut so I can get prizes easier without worrying about not getting next months awesome prize(like glimmer alicorn).

But the Mythic research center is a no brainer, right? Ability to craft an army of 22 hour Alicorns that provide 40 energy. I'm wondering if S8 is going to cap that at some point because when next season comes around, all I would do is get rope ready and craft Alicorns.

I spent a year getting these tokens, I want my cake and ice cream, but I can't have both. My OCD is ****ing me.

Rhino Keeper
    Lol with the alicorns taking gold tokens I may never be able to save up enough coins to get the locket, not to mention a building!!!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Did you get all that in one trade?

At most, all I get is one type of decoration.

Wish they would drop sets. Am looking for the wedding set.
    Have got 6 wedding paths and two wedding towers. Would love to get walls/hedge and gates/arches to complete the set.
    No those numbers where possible drops per trade. I mostly get gates, got twice paths, on rare occasions walls/hedges.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    I've crafted 4 alicorns so firstly YAY!!! But even with this extra energy, I've been averaging only one golden trade beasts are hiding

Executive Chef
    New on the market. Has a chance to drop a troll token! I wonder if these trigger glimmer golems and blue boars?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	780 
Size:	33.1 KB 
ID:	30186Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	774 
Size:	35.3 KB 
ID:	30187
    Last edited by Sandybellee; 04-14-16 at 12:32 PM.