Page 25 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: CS 4/07 Update - Monster Hunt S5: Ruler's Locket & Mythic Research Center | EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    Anyone know what the glimmer dragon drops yet?
    Mine dropped 40 energy on my first collection.

Farm Supplier
    Typical. Normally I can't do anything in game without being swarmed by stupid boars. Going through my harvest patch of 32 strawberry patches, I generally run into 4-6 boars. However now that I need them for monster hunt? Nothing, no monsters anywhere. I get through all my harvest with zero encounters. It's infuriating. The only monsters I can ever get are the ones from the daily quests and the jousting arena.

And my Loreli fountain never drops coins. >( Why does it hate me so

Rhino Keeper
    Seishy:

Try collecting from cows and chickens for fang beasts. And strawberries for dire boar after you finish the daily goals if on iOS. Added benefit is the token drops are better than the skunks.

But I've had the same problem as you. 25 energy or more to get one monster and sometimes none. We all feel your pain. Sorry. Another thing that helps or just pure luck. After I smash a beast, I exit the game and usually get another one pretty quickly after going back to gameplay. I'm close to 70 gold tokens now. So it's still going to take forever to get all the new goodies.

Rhino Keeper
    Hey everyone!

Glad to see folks excited about the Mythic Research Center and enjoying Season 5

I saw a few people asking these things, so wanted to clear it up:

*The Mythic Research Center is a new long-term goal, meaning it will be around past the current season As with the Cooking Camp, the current plan is for it to remain active both in and out of seasons. The animal summoning crafts inside it also remain active outside of Monster Hunt seasons

*The Ornate Locket, as it ties in to the main story, is also not bound to Monster Hunts.

Hope you all have fun with the rest of the hunt! Good luck with your trades

Quote Originally Posted by sourp4tch View Post
    Hey everyone!

Glad to see folks excited about the Mythic Research Center and enjoying Season 5

I saw a few people asking these things, so wanted to clear it up:

*The Mythic Research Center is a new long-term goal, meaning it will be around past the current season As with the Cooking Camp, the current plan is for it to remain active both in and out of seasons. The animal summoning crafts inside it also remain active outside of Monster Hunt seasons

*The Ornate Locket, as it ties in to the main story, is also not bound to Monster Hunts.

Hope you all have fun with the rest of the hunt! Good luck with your trades

Thank you for clearing this up!

Farm Supplier
    Ooh decisions decisions have 5 gold coins
    Do I get the locket now or keep saving for lorelais fountain and/or mythic research centre?

Host(ess)
    The PURPLE DRAGON dropped 2 Glimmerdust!...and Lorelei's fountain continues to NOT DROP tokens!...and obtaining gold tokens has become more tedious (hard to come by) this hunting season!
    Last edited by bmg412; 04-09-16 at 11:56 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sourp4tch View Post
    hey everyone!

Glad to see folks excited about the mythic research center and enjoying season 5 :d

i saw a few people asking these things, so wanted to clear it up:

*the mythic research center is a new long-term goal, meaning it will be around past the current season as with the cooking camp, the current plan is for it to remain active both in and out of seasons. The animal summoning crafts inside it also remain active outside of monster hunt seasons

*the ornate locket, as it ties in to the main story, is also not bound to monster hunts.

Hope you all have fun with the rest of the hunt! Good luck with your trades :d
    thank you,!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ I am really enjoying it and you have made my day that the research centre will be a long term item.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercuriair View Post
    Ooh decisions decisions have 5 gold coins
    Do I get the locket now or keep saving for lorelais fountain and/or mythic research centre?
    I have 6 .... I'm going to save mine for the research centre, I really, really want the alicorn and dragon!

Host(ess)
    What does Season 5 training dummy drop, mine has a 22 H timer?!