Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Lost my farm

Thanks for your help. I've got back my farm and keep playing. So excited cause I've sticked with it more than 3 years. By the way, do you have any plan to expand the farm. I reached the limit and really want a bigger one.

Grand Emperor
    Wonderful to hear that you got back into your farm. I can imagine how excited you were cos I'm very attached to my farm, just like you. I think we got some new plots recent months, no news of additional as of now. Go ahead and drop a request post in Suggestion forum, I believe I saw existing thread on this. Happy Farming!

So hopeful you can help me! I submitted a support ticket on December 27th, 19 days ago now, and haven’t gotten a response there was an Apple update around the end of December, and after doing it my farm, restaurant 2, castle, bakery 1, and fashion are all reset to new! Bakery story 2 is the only one spared and still playable.

I remember my id, but my password isn’t working to try to log in. The ticket I sent 19 days ago is id#[]. I miss my games and spent money on them, and am missing them so much! Any help would be amazing!!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 01-14-18 at 10:51 PM. Reason: Removed ticket number for player's privacy - noted your ticket number

Grand Emperor
    Welcome to the forum.

Support may be backlogged due to the festive holidays. I'm checking on the status of your ticket. Your password should be the same as the one which you were logged on this forum, unless you were playing on a different account.

Thank you for checking! Yes, different account. I made this one looking for help. Other account is bunny2889, but my password isn’t working

Any updates?

I hate to be a bother, but I know I’m missing out on things in my games anything I can do to get help from support?

Grand Emperor
    Sorry I have not gotten a reply yet. I have asked again and will let you know once I get an answer.

My games have been restored!!!! Thank you for your help!!!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast