Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Lost my farm

Grand Emperor
    Ops your poor phone. Oh sweetie, in case you arent aware, you dont need your old phone to transfer. You just need your Storm8 ID and password. It can be scary to do it for the first time so I can understand if you want to wait for Support. But I'll post here in case you cant wait to get back into your game.

1. Install Storm8 games apps (those you play) on your new phone. (Log unto your Game Center if you're using iOS device)
    2. Start Bakery Story and click on the Login feature (follow the steps in the Login feature thread)
    3. Select to log into another account and enter your Storm8 ID and password then proceed.

Once it's done, you can start your Farm Story 2 app and continue farming.

Igual que yo

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by gwendolin67 View Post
    Igual que yo
    Do you remember your Storm8 and password? If so you can install the game apps on your device and follow the steps on Post 1 of current thread to recover your farm.

New Resident

how can I get back my farm after changed to a new Android phone

i can't get back my farm (reached level 29 already) after changed to a new Android phone, please help. thanks a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by kalosmama View Post
    i can't get back my farm (reached level 29 already) after changed to a new Android phone, please help. thanks a lot.
    Hi there!

You can try transferring your games here. If you need assistance with restoring your account, Please submit a request through support.storm8.com so they can help you. Please be sure to include details about your account to verify ownership.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    Hi there!

You can try transferring your games here. If you need assistance with restoring your account, Please submit a request through support.storm8.com so they can help you. Please be sure to include details about your account to verify ownership.
    I followed the instructions but I still can't find the ACCOUNT SETTINGS button on the S8 menu/Social tab in the FS2 game on my new phone.
    I just submitted a request form, hope S8 team can help me to get back my existing farm. Thanks.

I followed the instructions but I still can't find the ACCOUNT SETTINGS button on the S8 menu/Social tab in the FS2 game on my new phone.
    I just submitted a request form, hope S8 team can help me to get back my existing farm. Thanks.
    Please PM me your ticket number, thank you!

New Resident
    I just sent the number to you. Thanks a lot.

Grand Emperor
    I just sent the number to you. Thanks a lot.
    For your information, Farm 2 does not have the Login feature icon in the game. So if you want, you can download Bakery Story and use the login feature in there to transfer all your games under your account over to your new device. Good that you have pm Regina your ticket number, Support will help you further.

New Resident
    "......you will need to use any game, except Restaurant Story 1, listed on Post 1 of the Login Feature thread instead."

please tell me what is Post 1 ?
    Where is the thread? please advise, thanks

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast