Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost my farm

Grand Emperor
    Hey sorry to hear about your device. Please see New Device - transfer your games. Follow the instructions in there to recover your farm.

Moving to bugs forum.

Angry Playing game on facebook

I recently got a new phone and loaded game. I tried to sign in to the storm8 to load my game and something happened. I now have a different id and can not log out of it to log in to the normal. I try to load the game on facebook to get info that support needs to merge the old and new accounts so I have my original game back. But the screen just shows white and never does anything. I have tried all browsers and three different computers. So support says they can not help me because I can not give them all the info about my level and coin numbers and ect they need to find my old account even though I gave them the name. Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Grand Emperor
    I am very sorry to hear about this, Erin1111Davis. Unfortunately if you didnt have a Storm8 ID for your old farm, Support will need some info from you for identification purposes to know you're the rightful owner and others wont take over by mistake. Some of the info like your amount of coins or gems which is only known to you. If you wish, you can send me your ticket number via private message and I'll help you to check on the status of your case. Thanks.

Moved to Issues forum.

New Resident
    I do not know your password by Storm8 ID but forgot my ID: Deps83. Please help me find the password!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by deps83den View Post
    I do not know your password by Storm8 ID but forgot my ID: Deps83. Please help me find the password!
    Sorry about that. Please contact Support via support form for assistance.

Unhappy my farm has disappeared !!

HELP!! For the past nearly 2 years ive been happily farming, I then got a new device and my farm has gone! Same icloud etc, every other game app on my phone transferred ok except farm story. To say I'm gutted is an understatement. What can I do ? Iwas on level 42 and the thought of starting again makes me sick

Grand Emperor
    Did you install the Farm Story 2 app before you did the transfer? Are your other Storm8 games ok? Did you use the Login feature, see post 1 of current thread, to transfer your games to your new device? If not, can you try that?

New Resident
    Hi rynetory2 - thanks for posting info. My old phone died, software failed, bought new phone and have contacted the above link for transferring of Farm Story 2. but it's been almost a week, are they pretty backlogged? or am I supposed to do something else. the work ticket remains open.
    Thanks if you can advice.

Grand Emperor
    Hi Pancho888. Have you tried transferring your games yourself? See Post 1 of current thread. I usually use the Login feature to transfer the games on my own and write in to Support when I need their help. The transfer only takes less than 2 mins and it's fairly simple with the step by step shown in the link in Post 1. Perhaps you like to try while waiting for Support to help you with other matters? It usually takes Support 5-7 business days to respond. Post if you have questions and I'll try to help you further.

New Resident
    Hi Rynetory2 - forgot to mention, the old phone software was fried, my fault. so I couldn't do it on my own. But knowing that it takes Support 5-7 business days is helpful, I'll just sit and be patient. and there was a holiday; I sent in my request November 9th, and today is only the 15th, so I'll go play another game. lol. thanks, you're the best to answer my post.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast