Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost my farm

Grand Emperor

Lost my farm

Lost my farm - How to recover your games (Found in Post #15 in Main Guide)

Recover your games
    You can recover your farm by using your Storm8 ID and password via the Login feature to transfer your Storm8 games over to your device. Since Farm Story 2 does not have the login feature, you will need to use any game, except Restaurant Story 1, listed on Post 1 of the Login Feature thread instead.

Please see the instructions on post 1 of the New Logon on Feature thread.

If you have issues transferring your games, you can contact Storm8 Support: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and they can transfer your games.
    Or you can post in this thread for assistance.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 12-17-16 at 03:40 AM.

Host(ess)

Question Lost my farm

Hi all,

My boyfriend has restored his IOS and re-downloaded the game (Farm Story 2). However he lost his farm and the progress. Is there any methods he can restore the farm on his IOS?

Picture attached with the tick is his farm name.

Thanks for the help!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9097.PNG 
Views:	116 
Size:	371.1 KB 
ID:	29976  

Grand Emperor
    Does your friend remembers his Storm8 ID and password of his old farm? If yes, he can use the Login feature to recover his farm.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Transfer your games
    You can use the Login feature to transfer your Storm8 ID and all Storm8 games over to your new device. Since Farm Story 2 does not have the login feature, you will need to use any game, except Restaurant Story 1, posted on Post 1 of the Login Feature thread instead.

Please see the instructions on post 1 of the New Logon on Feature thread.

If you have issues transferring your games, you can send an email to support@storm8.com and they can transfer your games.

Host(ess)
    Hi Rynetory2, thanks for your prompt reply. I think he has never login the forum before, is the Storm8 ID means his farm name?
    Or can I view his Storm8 ID when viewing his farm?

Grand Emperor
    Storm8 ID and farm name may differ, depending on what players have set. To check Storm8 ID, go to Social list and you'll see it at the top right hand corner of the screen. The Storm8 ID is the same as what we give to others when we invite them as neighbours.

Unfortunately your friend will not be able to check since he cant access his farm and you will not be able to see it via your farm either. But you can check his farm wall and see if he had posted his ID for visitors to add. This ID is essential for recovering our games, I will recommend that alll players set their ID and password regardless whether they join the forum. I'm not sure if Support can help but I will suggest that your friend send an email to support@storm8.com and see if Support can assist him further. Sorry about this.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Storm8 ID and farm name may differ, depending on what players have set. To check Storm8 ID, go to Social list and you'll see it at the top right hand corner of the screen. The Storm8 ID is the same as what we give to others when we invite them as neighbours.

Unfortunately your friend will not be able to check since he cant access his farm and you will not be able to see it via your farm either. But you can check his farm wall and see if he had posted his ID for visitors to add. This ID is essential for recovering our games, I will recommend that alll players set their ID and password regardless whether they join the forum. I'm not sure if Support can help but I will suggest that your friend send an email to support@storm8.com and see if Support can assist him further. Sorry about this.
    Thanks rynetory2. He didnt post the Storm8 ID on his wall, i think he can only start over again ;( I know there is nothing we can do to recover all the game details, hopefully he can reach his original level soon!

Thanks again rynetory2!! You've been so helpful to me

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by firenze_candy View Post
    Thanks rynetory2. He didnt post the Storm8 ID on his wall, i think he can only start over again ;( I know there is nothing we can do to recover all the game details, hopefully he can reach his original level soon!

Thanks again rynetory2!! You've been so helpful to me
    You're most welcome, firenze_candy! Wish I could do more for you both though. I hope you would still email Support, no harm trying especially since he has several S8 games. And if he has to start all over again, please remind him to set his StormID and password - you only need to set this once and it will apply to all S8 games. All the best to you both. Sorry about this once again.

Exclamation levels lost

Please Help yesterday I was on level 65 and today I open FS2 and I?m on the beginning from FS2
    there were some update over night ( info on my handy) what can I do ??

I?ve transferred it on my self i?m on level 65 again )
    Last edited by sachertorte19; 04-29-16 at 03:23 AM.

Grand Emperor
    Well done!! Glad you found your farm again.

For future reference, you can check New device - transfer your games.

HELP...tablet crashed and lost entire game!

The only way to fix my table was to set it back to factory settings and I lost both Farm Story 2 and Bakery Story 2. Is there any way to get my games back to the levels and settings they were at, or am I stuck starting over? I was so far ahead and having a great time playing, especially my farm. Once I installed Farm Story 2 I was stuck right back at the beginning and I do not want to start this over again after the high level I got to. Thanks for the info. Hopefully someone at Storm 8 can help me.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast