Thread: Cabbage hut question

Farm Supplier

Cabbage hut question

I was looking in the market today and it has the cabbage hut darkened out and it's locked by a goal. Now I already have a cabbage hut, so I don't NEED another one but since it's there and "locked by goal" are we going to have the ability to get/buy another one?

Rhino Keeper
    As an android player being able to buy one cabbage hut would be greatly appreciated never mind a 2nd for iOS users.

On the subject of cabbage huts i've noticed in most threads at sum point someone will mention the prizes or g-ali please be thoughtful towards android players who only know how to use cabbages for smoked fish sandwiches!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by candie1230 View Post
    .....since it's there and "locked by goal" are we going to have the ability to get/buy another one?
    This matter has been posed several times to S8, since it first appeared a few months ago.
    They're not saying or answering so ...we may or may not find out today if it's a new item to get via trade in the Troll Wagon.
    Then again, it may or may not just stay in the Market as a "goal" to keep us asking the silent void for a few more months before it suddenly & quietly disappears from the Market as a goal altogether, as if it were never there. If that happens, there will be no explanation but we may or may not get a "sorry for the confusion." LOL!
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 04-07-16 at 07:23 AM. Reason: Add quote

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I'll ask about the locked cabbage hut goal as well (my list is ever-growing!). Perhaps it like in other games, where if you didn't buy the item, in this case, the cabbage hut whilst it was on a limited time sale, then the picture remains in the market as locked. Anyhow, if I hear anything I will post and let you all know. Thanks for the question about this as it has reminded me it is something that I have been meaning to check on.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by candie1230 View Post
    I was looking in the market today and it has the cabbage hut darkened out and it's locked by a goal. Now I already have a cabbage hut, so I don't NEED another one but since it's there and "locked by goal" are we going to have the ability to get/buy another one?
    Hey hey!

The 2nd "locked by goal" Cabbage Hut is unlocked by doing the Trade in the Trade Wagon - it was previously only available for Season 3, but we've opened it up to be persistent, just like the Cooking Camp and brand-new Mythic Research Center.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheeba8188 View Post
    As an android player being able to buy one cabbage hut would be greatly appreciated never mind a 2nd for iOS users.

On the subject of cabbage huts i've noticed in most threads at sum point someone will mention the prizes or g-ali please be thoughtful towards android players who only know how to use cabbages for smoked fish sandwiches!
    The Cabbage Hut only drops Rotten Cabbages, which are used in the Baron's Game Tent - that's why it's currently iOS 1.3+ only. We know there's great interest in getting Android caught up with iOS - I can't make any guarantees, but we're taking you guys' feedback on this to heart!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sourp4tch View Post
    Hey hey!
    The 2nd "locked by goal" Cabbage Hut is unlocked by doing the Trade in the Trade Wagon - it was previously only available for Season 3, but we've opened it up to be persistent, just like the Cooking Camp and brand-new Mythic Research Center.
    This is great, except that it wasn't available for Season 3. Must have been a bug just like the one with the Essence Pool where it was supposed to drop essences but never did and still doesn't.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Closing. Please note that all you ask about the cabbage hut in the current monster hunt thread or the current Baron's Tent thread. ( I won't like these threads as they will get too out of date quickly. )

(I think what sourp4tch meant was that the cabbage hut was going to be released in season 3 but it wasn't ready [for whatever reason]. And we were advised that the Essence Pool has the possibility of a very rare drop of an earth wisp, not ever essences. cheers)