Thread: Gem Grove vs Big Gem Grove.....

Rhino Keeper

Gem Grove vs Big Gem Grove.....

I was going to expand my gem grove, but then I compared the two. The gem grove has a coin capacity of 50k vs 80k for the big one. Price....340k for the gem grove vs 6.1m for the big one. I just went with another gem grove for now. I don't see a huge advantage to having a big gem grove other than space, which at this point is not a worry for me. Yes the big one holds 3 animals vs 2 for the gem grove, but right now for me having 2 gem groves is a better option than 1 big one.

Am I missing some advantage?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffW60 View Post
    I was going to expand my gem grove, but then I compared the two. The gem grove has a coin capacity of 50k vs 80k for the big one. Price....340k for the gem grove vs 6.1m for the big one. I just went with another gem grove for now. I don't see a huge advantage to having a big gem grove other than space, which at this point is not a worry for me. Yes the big one holds 3 animals vs 2 for the gem grove, but right now for me having 2 gem groves is a better option than 1 big one.

Am I missing some advantage?
    No, you have the facts correct. Once you reach a point where coins are not an issue, then getting the larger one might make sense to save space in some situations. The Big Gem Grove with 3 Level 15 animals will fill up in 5.1 hrs and a Gem Grove with 2 level 15 animals will fill up in 4.8 hours, so the collection time is not that different.