Thread: Positive feedback on CS!!

Fashion Designer

Positive feedback on CS!!

If it's OK with people, here's a place to share only POSITIVE feedback on new events and changes in Castle Story as they come...
    I'll start with a few:
    Love the boost in artwork quality with all the Easter eggs and rainbows etc...

THANKS so much for the "watch video to get a cabbage" with you're down to a few cabbages left! That's very thoughtful and awesome. I got like 4 or 5 free cabbages that way getting the glass carriage.

Also I'm glad they updated the watch video feature so everyone gets a free gem a day!

So cheers to positive thinking and thankfulness!
    JF

Rhino Keeper
    I don't get the video for cabbages but that's ok.
    I really like the quests they come out with, the last community event I really enjoyed that one. I like a challenge and some of the quests that they come up with needs planning. With the help of the fourms and neighbors they make castle story a fun game to play. The artwork on most items is exceptional I love the time period it takes place in.

Rhino Keeper
    The forum is extremely well organised, "The Hub" and game guides in particular provide the perfect reference companion to the game itself.

Fashion Designer
    I love the graphics, they are what drew me to the game. The storyline keeps me hooked to the game. Hoping we end up with a fairy on the board...

I don't even mind buying gems from time to time for something I really want, like the cabbage but (so worth it) or watching ads to help compensate the company. I just need to be frugal.

My favorite items of late was the glimmer Ali, and how it tied to an event. Cool idea.
    Last edited by danzplace; 04-06-16 at 04:06 PM.

New Resident
    Great idea for a place for positive comments, thank you. I really enjoyed the egg hunt and love the jewelled eggs. I don't have a cabbage hut so spent gems for a glimmer ali in the baron's tent for the first time and am glad I did. I have put off getting the cabbage hut because it looks as if it might be available as a goal but I haven't come across that yet. I get hours of fun from the game and am happy to buy gems every so often.

I finally got the fortune teller tent after dithering for months and enjoy getting bonus things even when I don't always need them!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post

THANKS so much for the "watch video to get a cabbage" with you're down to a few cabbages left! That's very thoughtful and awesome. I got like 4 or 5 free cabbages that way getting the glass carriage.

Also I'm glad they updated the watch video feature so everyone gets a free gem a day!

So cheers to positive thinking and thankfulness!
    JF
    How many and how often do you get the cabbages?

I still haven't updated my main account (too attached to my 8 gems a day from the videos). But may reconsider if it means the ability to get multiple cabbages each day.

Fashion Designer
    The cabbage hut gives one cabbage every 22 hours. They rack up in the tent.
    When you're shooting at the baron and you're down to like 3 cabbages a little popup asks if you want to get a cabbage for watching a video. After the video you throw your cabbage and the popup will come up again. I did this about 4 or 5 times until I got it.

Rhino Keeper
    I really like the game.

Been playing since 2012 and it helps me greatly with my problems and depression. It's an easy game, with simple goals, quests that are not always timed, and since I've played for so long I have a good stock of things when the goals are timed. Sometimes when it's only deco items I don't go for them, but other things I enjoy participating. I love that they started doing almost weekly updates because it has kept the game alive,

I enjoy the little animals and stocking up, I enjoy the people I have as neighbors, I enjoy new items, and I don't mind buying things sometimes.

I am lately enjoying the cabbage hut and the prizes from the tent, and I'm sorry I didn't look into this before..!the old prizes seemed boring but then I learned I missed out on cool things.

I really like that thee are people in the forum who can pass messages to the dev team and they reply to us through here.. I really like they listen to their player base. Not always, but sometimes when a lot of people share an opinion the S8 team will do something about it.

In all, I have few complaints, and my review is 95% positive. Thank you S8 for this game and the updates that keep it alive!

Rhino Keeper
    Love the graphics, storyline and quests Have become a major hoarder in game life quite opposite to real life. Really appreciate the forum and the neighbors too