Page 67 of 70 FirstFirst ... 17576364656667686970 LastLast

Thread: Valiant Dragon : April 8 2016

Executive Chef
    Among the many fails, at least I bred a Godmother which was new to me.

Have been trying for this dragon off and on, got Coral, titan penumbra, charm, iridescent, water, maybe seafarers, all dragons I already had... till this morning. I have been playing for years, level 163, and finally got Peacock! So excited to get another dragon off that goals list. Hopefully, I'll get night elf soon.

Can the Valiant still be bred?

The site I use for breeding doesn't show it as an option, but then again, it never did show it as an option, even when it was a highlight dragon. Just wondering if me and my wife are wasting our time or if we can still get it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Starwulf99 View Post
    The site I use for breeding doesn't show it as an option, but then again, it never did show it as an option, even when it was a highlight dragon. Just wondering if me and my wife are wasting our time or if we can still get it.
    No it can still be bred, saw it yesterday on one of my neighbours isles, but the diamond temple was active, that was the 2nd one that they have got! I too am still trying to breed it also but without temple. Goodluck!

Host(ess)
    Anybody know how he holds up in the Arena? Is he really as strong as anticipated?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Leana47 View Post
    Anybody know how he holds up in the Arena? Is he really as strong as anticipated?
    well, I have met him twice in regular battles. Lvl 14 went down to lvl15 Infinity and a lvl 13 went down to lvl 14 playful. I have to say that I did'nt find anything special or extra-ordinary with him. Only thing I marked was that magic made more damage than bash. Having said that, we have to keep in mind that, meeting a champ in regular arena is not quite the same thing as meeting a champ in tournes. I have beated Ninja 11 times in regular arena, always with Landworm, always a KO. But in one of the last tournes, I had to incurr 11 losses to Ninja. As the last 7-8 tournaments, we almost have to count in 7-8 losses to atleast 2 of the champs.

I would rather like to hear the experience of players who r lucky enough to already breed it and have use it against other dragons.

Executive Chef
    since all battles are based on random , power is not involved : a baby fire can beat any dragon even a valiant level 20
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Banned
    I was thinking the same. No one new is posting here that they have received it recently. I have no black hybrids from my fails either. All the usual fails. I have been using lvl 15 diamond and lvl 15 champ in hopes to get either 48 timer that have fail to come to any of my islands so far. Good luck everyone still trying.

Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    I was thinking the same. No one new is posting here that they have received it recently. I have no black hybrids from my fails either. All the usual fails. I have been using lvl 15 diamond and lvl 15 champ in hopes to get either 48 timer that have fail to come to any of my islands so far. Good luck everyone still trying.
    I've personally stopped trying for a little why after about 3 or 4 fails and switched to trying to breed the two current limited ones (Earth Day & Equinox). Maybe others have done so as well. As soon as the limiteds go away and as long as there is not a tournament ongoing, I'll go back to trying using my Lvl10 Diamond and Lvl12 Prize Fighter.

Banned
    Still trying but this one is still evading my Isle has though it has been hit with the plague. One of these days I hope I will manage to breed it as I really do not want to spend gold to recharge my Temple again!