Page 66 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1656626364656667686970 LastLast

Thread: Valiant Dragon : April 8 2016

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by debrasbistro View Post
    Is no one getting Valiants any more? Haven't seen anyone post about it lately.
    No, am getting Super, Lunar Ram Water, Coral, Charm but nothing with any hint of black in it at all ....Am using Infinity with Bronzetalon.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by debrasbistro View Post
    Is no one getting Valiants any more? Haven't seen anyone post about it lately.
    Was wondering the same thing myself!! Have been trying for it from day 1, but no luck 😕. Also noticed a strange thing, I am getting a lot of repeat dragons. 2 corals in a row, 2 seafarer in a row, 2 celestials in a row and now 2 athletic in a row!! I know the server some time hangs up but I always do a nbr visit, mine and quit and relogg in before starting another breeding!!

Nightclub Owner
    Coral, Island, Dark Phoenix (needed one, got two) and today a lovely (NOT!) Penumbra
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    i think that champion type split again in blue-purple-red my baby account keep getting coral, charm,.. but no champ (valiant) or any black hybrid (sigh)
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Fashion Designer
    Today the sad news that Prince Rogers Nelson has gone to the spritits world
    'Prince' Valiant just came back from the Evolution Temple, reaching level 7. To honour one of my greatest icons from the eighties, I fed him all the way including level 9. I will evolve him to level 10 as soon as possible...

I hear the doves cry

Banned
    I am having no luck on this one in multiple accts. I have been trying since day 1 except for when I had to bred the Tales specific dragon(s). No black fails, mainly the usual 25, 16, and 12 hour fails.

Banned
    Makes me wonder if black has been taken out of the breeding formula again, have switched from Infinity to Dark Angel that way I do have the black component, will be interesting to see what happens!

Banned
    I am now trying a level 15 Diamond and Champ in the hopes I get either 48 hour timer. I never got the Prime one. Let's see what happens...... 1st 2 attempts in 1 acct is a fail Fails were not black hybrid

Banned
    I got Black Diamond with the Temple activated along with Mercury, Anubus and Illusion, so I have managed to get the black element only twice and now unsure what I was using. I would be extremely happy to get Dapper as a fail as I don't have it. Will keep trying and see how long it takes to breed, will be interesting to see how long it takes but plan on having my roost operating full time for the next couple of weeks!

Fashion Designer
    On my iPhone account, 2 supers in a row, 2 penumbra, charm, lunar ram, athletic, corals, iridescent, holographic, titan. And that's with the diamond temple which runs out today.
    Last edited by debrasbistro; 04-22-16 at 03:13 PM.
    This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. - Morpheus

Island: Infinity