Page 58 of 70 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268 ... LastLast

Thread: Valiant Dragon : April 8 2016

Executive Chef
    So sorry to hear the folks frustrated. I came to say the kids got the crazy 48 hrs last night. No diamond temple, they weren't stressing it. Level 4 diamond and level 4 prizefighter did the job and that pair has been trying since the first day. The diamond is very new and this wouldn't be possible without that finally happening.
    Good luck everyone and keep your chins up.
    Jen

Rhino Keeper
    Can't get this guy even with diamond temple activated. Sped up a bunch, only diamond i received is a Mercury(have 6 of those already lol). About a day or so left. Cmon S8 - let the temple work for me so i can actually use it after this! lol

Nightclub Owner
    Congrats to everyone who got this already...seriously great job

For me, the Diamond Temple did me no good when I was trying for Valiant and now it's useless because I can't try for Valiant at all. I had to breed a Life and now a Genie for the Tales - AND - there's the Limited Time Toxic Dragon to try for. This is the most unorganized 'system' I've ever seen, unless it's purposely planned to get us to spend gold which just makes it cruel. So disappointing
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Hi all if anyone is still trying I DID IT I am totally shocked I have been trying since day 1 I thought I would need to buy it or wait forever and I have not got a new dragon in a while without buying it
    I wanted to post what Dragons I used
    Infinity and immortal both level 10
    I used the breeding roost and I had the diamond temple as well I hope this helps good luck all I never thought I had a chance in the world

Does it matter which Champion Dragon you use? Only Champion that I have is Spirit Warrior. Been Breeding him daily, over and over, with Diamond, with no results yet to show for it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldArrow View Post
    Does it matter which Champion Dragon you use? Only Champion that I have is Spirit Warrior. Been Breeding him daily, over and over, with Diamond, with no results yet to show for it.
    No, it doesn't matter which champion you use or the level (it has to be at least level 4 of course to breed). If you have a Crusader to use instead of Diamond, you can eliminate the single color fails.
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Congrats to everyone who got this already...seriously great job

For me, the Diamond Temple did me no good when I was trying for Valiant and now it's useless because I can't try for Valiant at all. I had to breed a Life and now a Genie for the Tales - AND - there's the Limited Time Toxic Dragon to try for. This is the most unorganized 'system' I've ever seen, unless it's purposely planned to get us to spend gold which just makes it cruel. So disappointing
    I hear you. I was trying for this one non stop on ALL accounts until I have to try for life, Genie, breed a water blah blah blah. I will try afterwards I guess. Good luck

Executive Chef
    I have 48 hours, and also use the Diamond Temple . Oh , I am pleased to get this beauty and hope that the amount of feed is not as astronomically high again. I breeding with Crusader/Gilded Knight

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	160.7 KB 
ID:	30189
    Last edited by Drachenia; 04-14-16 at 02:40 PM. Reason: Added

Executive Chef
    I can't seem to breed this either despite having the temple and speeding up a few times. So frustrating. I did get a long awaited Anubis though. Please let me breed valiant I am holding up my tales for it!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    I can't seem to breed this either despite having the temple and speeding up a few times. So frustrating. I did get a long awaited Anubis though. Please let me breed valiant I am holding up my tales for it!!
    Ouch ouch not good breending Belbar I hope Fortuna has mercy on you and sends you breed a large dose of luck Belbar