Page 51 of 70 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Valiant Dragon : April 8 2016

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    I'm up to my 12th try now (12 hours on the Roost) and so far no Valiant. I so, so, so want to breed this after buying Prime Chroma and Prime Eternal - this is a BREEDING game, after all, I have to BREED!!! LOL

Most of the fails have been 10, 11, 12 hours, only one Penumbra. Just scored an Iridescent which I will trade to replace the blue gems used in the Tales (I crafted one too many Birthday Candles, stupid me).

@MaribouMay - still not a black hybrid in sight, but I noticed someone did breed one, posted earlier in this thread.
    I bred dapper using prime eternal and guardian angel

Yayyyy!
    Valiant roosting in the breeding roost. I do have the diamond temple active and the proud parents are diamond and Battlesteed! I have been so anxious lately, I'm not very patient. I have also bred crusader and Quetzal along with many other fails. I did breed paradise which was a new one for me but seeing that 48hr breeding time made me squeel so loud!!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    I'm sending all the luck I can to all of you having problems.
    I'll take any luck anybody can send! I'm getting more frustrated with this endeavour than with anything ever! I'm now up to more fails than any other breeding attempt in the 9 months that I've been playing, except for my 1st Diamond but that wasn't continuous. I'm now at 15 fails with Planet being the only one I could use. I have a Diamond Den & no Diamonds or hybrids! It did take 9 months & at lvl 121 before my 1st Diamond on April 1st, so guess I'm a bit slow where they're involved. ..LOL! Congrats to everyone who are having great success ♡ Think I'll restart & probably uninstall & reinstall the game for a fresh start!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amalsaba View Post
    Yayyyy!
    Valiant roosting in the breeding roost. I do have the diamond temple active and the proud parents are diamond and Battlesteed! I have been so anxious lately, I'm not very patient. I have also bred crusader and Quetzal along with many other fails. I did breed paradise which was a new one for me but seeing that 48hr breeding time made me squeel so loud!!!!!
    Grats to you, and to anyone else I missed while I was comatose! (wasn't really comatose, but hip back forced me to lay down, and I slept way longer than I wanted to...) I had just gotten Mercury when I put my combo back on, and I saw 48 hrs...I triple-taked it, then started squealing too! LOL my poor old Sassy (my cat )...I scared her right off my lap!

OLM-OLMmmm...Sending some luck to you BK!! The dragon gods are. making up for some/all of my latest fails big-time. Got Valiant on the first day with my brand new diamond and my warrior princess...hold onto somethin (or I had to) I got Helios with crusader/mythic FIRST TRY!!!! WHOOP whoop whoop

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    Well, shockingly I got it. 5th or 6th try. I used infinity & Valkyrie-both are level 10 so not a prime- 48 hours. Pinch me. I'm so glad I don't have to struggle with the 1600 gold decision. Especially since I've not seen a gold sale in a bit. I did start up my diamand temple up yesterday hoping to help my odds, never know for sure if that helped but sharing for full disclosure think I will use the next 6 days of it try for my one final missing diamond, my elusive Helios. Fingers crossed.
    I'm still behind on the tournament - need to go update my list. Been gone, out of the house super busy the past few days.
    Been stuck on Amazon since yesterday morning.
    Off to battle. Good luck all.
    Jen
    Hi Jen, how you doing? are you sure it is indeed the Valiant dragon? coz it says Cannot be obtained through breeding? Nevertheless, i am trying for it on both my Breeding Dens, but nothing except Rares and commons, even boosted breeding gave me a 20 hr Magic!!! and Penumbra 25 hrs......
    What was yesterday, may not be today, and what is today, may not be tomorrow. Live in the moment

If Opportunity doesn't knock, Build a Door

Add me if you wish, i have 2 accounts now
    LOONEY_GUL
    ENCHANTEDG

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by EnchantedG View Post
    Hi Jen, how you doing? are you sure it is indeed the Valiant dragon? coz it says Cannot be obtained through breeding? Nevertheless, i am trying for it on both my Breeding Dens, but nothing except Rares and commons, even boosted breeding gave me a 20 hr Magic!!! and Penumbra 25 hrs......
    Hey! I'm not Jen, but the Valiant is definitely breedable...I have one about 10 hours from done hatching on my nest right now.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    Hey! I'm not Jen, but the Valiant is definitely breedable...I have one about 10 hours from done hatching on my nest right now.
    Thank you Niire, you are really lucky, as you can see my luck is not really good, even with the Temple and 2 breeding dens!
    What was yesterday, may not be today, and what is today, may not be tomorrow. Live in the moment

If Opportunity doesn't knock, Build a Door

Add me if you wish, i have 2 accounts now
    LOONEY_GUL
    ENCHANTEDG

Executive Chef
    I'll try to send some luck your way! <3 And yeah, i was completely expecting to fail breeding him, and by the way, he is such an adorable baby!

I have pics but I can't find my cord to get them on my comp, lol...><

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by EnchantedG View Post
    Thank you Niire, you are really lucky, as you can see my luck is not really good, even with the Temple and 2 breeding dens!
    Same here. Temple and two breeding den and just got another 12 hours fail, probably water... I hope we can breed one soon!