Page 5 of 70 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Valiant Dragon : April 8 2016

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post
    Your memory is better than mine!

Has there ever been a champ from the mine? I don't recall any.
    No. The Champs have been won in the Arena, either as Boss or as Parts. But as the tease implies, there could always be a new first time source...

Rhino Keeper
    It won't be from the mine because there was no notifications of the current one ending today unless they forgot the notification?? This is very intriguing but my guess is a tales which would be completely awesome to get a champ from a tales would make all the headache worthwhile. The update for the Birthday Bash said there will be a tales in April so that is my guess for what it's worth. I will definitely lose some sleep waiting to find out lol

Rhino Keeper
    Oh lord I just thought of a wheel!!! Please Flatfoot not a wheel!! I never get anything off a wheel

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkitty99 View Post
    Is it totally sad that this makes me, a 43 year old woman, want to squeal with excitement?!! Lol

Edited to add: I'm trying very hard to remain calm until the truth is revealed
    Not sad at all! Lol! This 32 year old woman is trying to "patiently" wait (read that as 'not' so patient; like MsMelanieMonster!)) cause I need this! I've so been wanting a champion dragon as this one is so beautiful. I'm a sucker for beautiful dragons! Lol!! Until Friday I shall "Keep Calm and Grow Food" Whatever it is I wish you and everyone else the best of luck!

Farm Supplier
    He just looks amazing, so so so pretty ! It's rare I love a dragon at epic form but this one...♡

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lnztrekfan View Post
    Not sad at all! Lol! This 32 year old woman is trying to "patiently" wait (read that as 'not' so patient; like MsMelanieMonster!)) cause I need this! I've so been wanting a champion dragon as this one is so beautiful. I'm a sucker for beautiful dragons! Lol!! Until Friday I shall "Keep Calm and Grow Food" Whatever it is I wish you and everyone else the best of luck!
    Beat you both - nearly 61! Patience does not come with age, let me tell you.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    Goal line is called when we need to complete certain number of goals in order to have certain rewards, like the goals we normally have, but in this case we not only have a limited time to complete it but we also need to complete a certain number of them so we can receive the Dragon. Here's a image with the goal line for Rainbow Sentinel

Rainbow Sentinel is a Champion/Rainbow dragon.

I hope this can help you understand the image also
    Dragon name
    Goal name
    - tasks needed - rewards
    how many days given to complete the goal line?
    here we are having tournament at this moment, if there is only a short window for the goal line for new champ dragon, then, should i pause the tournament now to ensure i have perhaps easier opponents for goal line ?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by lnztrekfan View Post
    A champion gold giving dragon that you mine for!!! Would be awesome! Lol!
    such a great idea!!! Awesome!! I tell you...you could be right!! If you have a look how he is colored it could be a champion-gold hybrid (there was announced a gold giving dragon in update information for birthday party, wasn't it?)
    However ...I want him so bad :-D

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    Beat you both - nearly 61! Patience does not come with age, let me tell you.
    Omg ...you take an illusion away.... this was what a 48 years old woman was hoping for (I'm better to write in German but I hope you will understand what I mean) :-D

Executive Chef
    Hmm... Looks like a champion-treasure hybrid with those golden wings, maybe the main prize of the birthday tales event?

Page 5 of 70 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast