Page 29 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Valiant Dragon : April 8 2016

Banned
    Well, I am feeling rather blessed 1st attempt Magic, 2nd attempt Planet, it gets better 3rd attempt Titan. A big thanks to the Breeding Gods NOT!
    .....need another coffee before I throw a malfunctioning Diamond Temple out the window, also I can not find my warranty card to return it to the supplier for a refund, lol!

Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    can I breed In this diamond tample Diamond dragon....I don't know with 2 dragons that hold 4 different colors?
    I know it's not directly related to Valiant, but I was wondering the same thing.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mimbiville2 View Post
    I know it's not directly related to Valiant, but I was wondering the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    can I breed In this diamond tample Diamond dragon....I don't know with 2 dragons that hold 4 different colors?
    The Diamond Temple is not a building you breed in, it is a building that increases your chances of breeding Diamonds by being on your island.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jagarjag View Post
    Does it have to be pure diamond/infinity or we can use any diamond hybrids? I was thinking that by using Crusader we can actually minimize the possible outcomes and also avoid horrible night and magic fails. Can anyone pls answer??
    I used Prime Eternal so yeah, pretty sure you can also use Crusader to eliminate the single color fails.

Congratulations! What dragons did you use? The one on the right is gorgeous!
    Avenging on the left and Prime Eternal on the right.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    To get the Valiant Dragon you'll need to breed a Diamond type with a Champion type dragon
    I have neither. But I could maybe breed a diamond dragon in the temple right? I don't know what dragons would give me a diamond. Can you recommend anything? Also this may sound stupid but is the temple a building that goes on your island? Or does it just activate like a boost or something?

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    The Diamond Temple is not a building you breed in, it is a building that increases your chances of breeding Diamonds by being on your island.
    Thanks DeeDe99! So, to clarify, since the Diamond Temple is on the main island, it does not boost the Arctic Isles?

Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    Avenging on the left and Prime Eternal on the right.
    Thanks FlatFoot and PepperWoo! I would love to have them both one of these days.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Well, I am feeling rather blessed 1st attempt Magic, 2nd attempt Planet, it gets better 3rd attempt Titan. A big thanks to the Breeding Gods NOT!
    .....need another coffee before I throw a malfunctioning Diamond Temple out the window, also I can not find my warranty card to return it to the supplier for a refund, lol!
    My first 3 tries are fails as well. Ugh!!!!

Executive Chef
    Thanks DeeDe99! So, to clarify, since the Diamond Temple is on the main island, it does not boost the Arctic Isles?
    I don't know the answer, but I believe not.

Rhino Keeper
    Must admit to feeling rather disappointed after all the excitement surrounding this dragon! I don't have a diamond or diamond hybrid, and have never been successful in breeding any limited time dragon (although I know this one isn't). Can't help but feel I've got very little chance at ever breeding it, so I'm unsure of whether to even bother investing in the temple. And I certainly don't have that amount of money to waste on buying what are just pretty pixels.

*sigh* I was really hoping to be able to "earn" this one.

Good luck to everyone who is trying to breed it!