Page 33 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: Valiant Dragon : April 8 2016

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    WELL DONE STORM 8, you have CRASHED your game, I cannot access DS by home internet or my mobile internet!!!! NOT HAPPY, every other site I want to access is fine just STORM 8 related games.
    It's back again!

Rhino Keeper
    It's back again!
    Not in my neck of the woods. But if it's back for you then it should roll around to others soon as well. I patiently await. I don't envy those that have to keep games like this running smooth virtually 24/7.

Nice, congratulations!
    Thanks random59. Being at level 189, it is a rare occasion (it's been months) to breed a dragon that I don't already have, much less a dragon like this. I am 64 yrs young and I literally got up and did a dance. My hubby thought I went bonkers. Lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by D_Raho View Post
    Not in my neck of the woods. But if it's back for you then it should roll around to others soon as well. I patiently await. I don't envy those that have to keep games like this running smooth virtually 24/7.
    Is going in and out, wiped my messages, hope my gold is still there that I haven't collected otherwise I won't be a happy camper.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by icre8mylife View Post
    Thanks random59. Being at level 189, it is a rare occasion (it's been months) to breed a dragon that I don't already have, much less a dragon like this. I am 64 yrs young and I literally got up and did a dance. My hubby thought I went bonkers. Lol
    Perfectly understandable that you're elated, think it is your hubby and not you, I would be doing a happy dance!

Executive Chef
    WELL DONE STORM 8, you have CRASHED your game, I cannot access DS by home internet or my mobile internet!!!! NOT HAPPY, every other site I want to access is fine just STORM 8 related games.
    It wasn't Storm8. Were you on wi-fi? Access was fine using data on the phone, but wi-fi was not working. According to S8 when I raised this issue a while ago, this is an intermittent problem with some internet providers. I've had it with both Telstra and Optus. I couldn't get on at the same time as you today on my iPad, but the phone was fine, provided I turned wi-fi off.

Grand Emperor
    My games are back online. Please try yours again. Sorry about that.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by icre8mylife View Post
    Same age bracket here. I'll be dancing too if I am that lucky!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    It wasn't Storm8. Were you on wi-fi? Access was fine using data on the phone, but wi-fi was not working. According to S8 when I raised this issue a while ago, this is an intermittent problem with some internet providers. I've had it with both Telstra and Optus. I couldn't get on at the same time as you today on my iPad, but the phone was fine, provided I turned wi-fi off.
    No it is back, all Storm 8 games were out on mine, turned wifi off on my phone and was trying with 4G, could access any other site I wanted, but at the moment it is back. NBN and Mobile both with Telstra.

Executive Chef
    No it is back, all Storm 8 games were out on mine, turned wifi off on my phone and was trying with 4G, could access any other site I wanted, but at the moment it is back. NBN and Mobile both with Telstra.
    I had both phone and iPad in front of me. Phone had the games, iPad did not. I've had the problem often, this is not new. My wi-fi is Telstra, my mobile is Optus, so that does mean we have no direct comparison since both of yours are Telstra.