Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: April 6 2016

Fashion Designer
    Ah everything is gems. Expensive gems too. Boo.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxe View Post
    I want that Royal Sugar Party so bad! I have enough gems I just don't know if I want to spend them! If anybody bought it can you please post a picture of it in your shop? Please and thanks.
    Not the best photo since I like my bakery to look packed and busy. But here's my Royal Sugar Party(:

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    ahh i was hoping theyd give us the eiffel tower
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Fashion Designer
    Everything is for gems😂I'm done with this

Executive Chef
    Man what the heck happened here...! I wish they bring back the garden cake discounted this month, this update is so heavy.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    I'm so disappointed with this update, the theme is wonderful but I really was hoping for more than just decorations. I've been waiting for the last 2-3 weeks for new recipes to bake.

Rhino Keeper
    I m happy with this update and glad for no new appliance ! Hope we don't get a new oven till the next goal so I can sell things out without having to add more counters of food !

Executive Chef
    Nice update and thanks for giving us a break from all the heavy waves of new appliances and goals we've been bombarded with lately. It gives me some time to try and catch up a bit.

I don't think this game is about cooking and running a successful bakery anymore. It is now a game about decorating a bakery

Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    Nice update and thanks for giving us a break from all the heavy waves of new appliances and goals we've been bombarded with lately. It gives me some time to try and catch up a bit.
    Completely agree, although my neighbors are disappointed not to have new recipes. It would be really nice to get new recipes for existing ovens, stoves, and drink machines.

Sorry to see there are so few pieces available for coins, especially the chairs and floor tiles which are stunning. I'm in need of a gem sale (again!) before I can consider purchasing anything.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast