Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread: Castle Story: 4/05: Beastbane Display (new gem optional purchase item)

Rhino Keeper
    It's still in the market for me. The 75 gem rebate is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I don't think I am explaining myself or my question very well.

I am aware that the beastbane display will drop tokens all the time and not only during the hunts. I saw sourp4atch's post stating that as well. Both sourp4tch and page one say 'troll tokens', but I'm not willing to assume that means gold tokens at this point.
    I have also freely admitted that I think it will be useful, just that it may be of limited usefulness in my case. So I am not posting a complaint, but an observation and a question.

I am questioning whether or not the display will drop GOLD tokens. As I stated, I have seen reports of shield tokens dropping and those are NOT listed by sourp4tch or in post one. But I haven't seen any reports of anyone getting a gold troll token. It is possible that I could have missed the post if anyone did get one, although I did read the entire thread. (And the event thread too.)

Can anyone confirm recieving a gold troll token as a drop from the beastbane display?
    Page 7 of this thread, mid section, I read someone confirming gold tokens dropping.

Rhino Keeper
    I would like more time with the rebate. I bought the egg hut, which will give me lots of eggs. I needed to understand the benefits of this item before buying it.

Executive Chef
    So happy! First drop golden troll token! So I can confirm - YES; it DOES drop gold tokens.

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    Page 7 of this thread, mid section, I read someone confirming gold tokens dropping.
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    So happy! First drop golden troll token! So I can confirm - YES; it DOES drop gold tokens.
    Yay! That is great news! Thank you both for the confirmation! I still have an hour to go for the first beastbane drop. Fingers crossed.

I did get one from the lucky workshop today, just need one more for another alicorn.

@charmoflea I did see that post...but I thought it was about the lucky workshop trade because several of the comments before it were discussing getting tokens from that trade building. Oops! (Thanks again!)
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 04-08-16 at 03:55 PM. Reason: Additional comment
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Given the Beastbane Display and the Monster Hunt are so closely related, and that we now know what the drops are from the Display, I'm going to close this thread and transfer the info on page 1 over to the Season 5 Monster Hunt thread. In post 2 of the Monster Hunt thread will be all of the information about the Display including all known drops etc.

You can either leave me a visitor message / send a PM or post in monster hunt thread if you have any questions about the Display. I read *everything*!

thanks!

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718